40

The temperature at the entrance gradually increased, and the cold mint smell in the air suddenly became thicker and weaker, and then the heavy cedar smell completely invaded it——

In the woods, the dark green cedar stilted down the pine needles, and crackled on the young mint leaves under the tree. The light green leaves could not dodge, and were buried by the dense pine needles. The gaps in the leaves, in every corner It is the smell of cedar’s domineering, it can’t hide, it can’t avoid it, and in the end it can only let the other party presumptuously, admit the fact that every leaf of it is stained with the other’s taste.

The pheromone confrontation is a complete defeat.

The same is true for the master.

When Lu Zhe approached, Shen Qiao was still able to break the tank at first, pressing the back of the opponent’s neck with his backhand, trying to compete for the initiative in this contest with a slightly predatory posture.

At first, Lu Zhe still laughed vaguely, let him come, and even welcomed him openly, but when Shen Qiao stepped in, he realized that the other party had dug a hole and waited for him to jump-don’t even want to leave when he comes.

This man is so cunning that he has to disguise himself with pheromones.

Perhaps it was because of many days of restraint that Shen Qiao gradually got used to his almost non-aggressive pheromone taste. As a result, when Shen Qiao was raging for a long time against the guest and was about to leave the field, Lu Zhe Immediately tore off the gentle disguise!

With the overwhelming cedar flavor, Lu Zhe began to fully regain control. Not only did he keep the guests away, he also “entered” Shen Qiao with enthusiasm.

Shen Qiao didn’t want to give up at first, and suffocated his breath to compare his lung capacity…

Then he really forgot to change his breath, and accidentally choked.

“Cough cough cough…”

Lu Zhe released the person, raised his hand and patted the headlight switch on the wall next to him. The soft white was splashed from the top of his head, although Shen Qiao raised his hand to block the sudden glare, the face revealed between his arms. The crimson still makes the guy in front of him see clearly.

The fingertips that had previously been pinched on the back of the opponent’s neck were moved away, and Lu Zhe patted Shen Qiao on the back. Although his tone was gentle, he couldn’t conceal a little bit of teasing in the meantime:

“Can this choke?”

He asked: “Do you want me to teach you how to breathe?”

Shen Qiao heard him making a lot of teasing, put down his arm and glared at him hard—

unfortunately.

He didn’t know how tempting his eyes were now being choked with physiological water. The thin skin on the corners of his eyes was a little light red, which reminded Lu Zhe that he had seen him when he went to the north in the autumn. The red maple in the mountains and plains was so beautiful that he suffocated him in an instant.

He looked like a howling little wolf pup, waving his paws to reveal what he felt was the most ferocious. In fact, he was watched by his opponent, just wanting to change his tricks to make him continue to be so cute.

Following his breath, Shen Qiao deliberately adjusted his expression to an expressionless appearance, and gave himself a respect: “People have fumbled, horses have fumbled, just like the operation of our Marines who occasionally send a blood in practice games.” It’s all trivial mistakes.