12

Since Shen Qiao’s words fell, Lu Zhe’s eyes wandered around his neck.

Even though both are Alpha, Shen Qiao’s body shape is more deterrent than other A’s. Perhaps it is because he likes to swim in his spare time, and his body is well-trained—

The muscles of the shoulder and neck are smooth and smooth, and the energy hidden underneath can be faintly seen. Being so close, Lu Zhe can even see the rhythm of his distinctive clavicle depression skin beating with strong pulse.

Once, again, it symbolizes vigorous vitality.

There is also the thick and faint mint smell, knowing that this is due to the unstable pheromone of the other party, it is still like a bad fire.

Shen Qiao looked like a vigorous wolf in both personality and appearance.

Perfection triggered Lu Zhe’s desire to conquer.

Lu Zhe easily recalled the scene when Shen Qiao was pressed into the alley by the side of the road a few years ago, and he bit the back of his neck.

On a cloudy and rainy day, the misty raindrops penetrated into every corner of the city, dampening Shen Qiao’s slightly messy short hair. His five fingers were arched and stuck in the cracks of the old brick wall, showing only the snow-like neck, Lu Zhe When he bit down, he clearly heard a muffled groan from his throat.

It seemed to feel a lot of pain, but also the ultimate endurance.

Lu Zhe, who didn’t know what temperance was when he was young, increased the force between his teeth a lot, as if he wanted to make a permanent mark on the opponent’s skin.

A drop of water condensed from the back of Shen Qiao’s neck and hair, and slowly flowed to Lu Zhe’s lips, with Shen Qiao’s slightly warm body temperature, as if he had tasted his tears.

Shen Qiao suddenly smiled when he saw the person in front of him, only half of the corner of his lips was pulled up, showing a bit of evil for no reason.

Lu Zhe placed one hand on Shen Qiao’s shoulder, pressed the person against him, and slowly raised the other hand hanging beside him, rubbing his thumb at the place where his lips had been swept by the other’s breath, and rubbed it like an itching. Rub, put it to his lips again and wiped hard—

For a while, the color of his lower lip became more gorgeous due to the excessive force.

“Yes I do.”

He stretched out his tone of voice slowly, obviously it was a relaxed rhythm, and the spine was chilling all over the person hearing it for no reason.

Lu Zhe smiled more softly, only one star of light flickered at the pupils in Yao Yao’s black eyes, and the rest were black like a bottomless vortex, which seemed to be able to pull human souls into pieces, or just teach people to follow them. He fell into boundless hell.

He said, “I just want to mark you again?”

“I want to mark you permanently.”

As he spoke, Lu Zhe’s hand on his lips dropped slightly, his **** touched the fabric of Shen Qiao’s abdomen intentionally or unintentionally, and he pulled away like a dragonfly, leaving only the itchiness that makes people think about it, as if revenge on Shen Qiao just before his lips. The act of talking by the side.

“Let here…” Lu Zhe said lightly, with a smile filled his eyes: “It’s all full of my taste, just remember my shape.”

“No matter how you cry or beg for mercy, I won’t let you go.”