33

There was a “boom” clash in the live broadcast room.

[This movement scared me]

[Have you been beaten Lu Gou? You also have today]

[If I remember correctly, Lu Gou’s wheat is the kind that is close to his mouth. What movement can hit the wheat in his mouth? Think about it, everyone]

[Lu Gou, are you bullying the little wolf while we are not paying attention! 】

[Wolf cub, don’t be afraid! Let’s take a look at the camera open! We are fair to you! 】

Shen Qiao realized that the moment was a bit fierce just now, he raised his hand and pressed the corner of his lips with his thumb, turned his head and glanced at the contents of the bullet screen, and pulled his lips lazily without saying a word.

After Lu Zhe said that sentence, he also noticed the fans’ instigation in the barrage. He raised his hand and gently rubbed his lips a few times, chuckled, and slowly perfunctory:

“Can’t it be me who hit the wheat when I drank water?”

“I advise you to converge. In case Qiaoqiao’s live broadcast room is blocked because of you, I will remember all the ids of your speeches and expel fans one by one.”

“Okay, don’t guess, go to sleep, you have everything in your dreams.”

Almost as soon as the voice fell off, Lu Zhe exited the live broadcast room, took off the headphones, turned off the phone in twos or twos, got up and walked upstairs to the dormitory side by side with Shen Qiao.

No one spoke along the way, but there was a wonderful sense of comfort flowing between the two.

In the silent night, many things buried in my heart broke out uncontrollably, sprouting and blooming the past years, exuding the same fragrance as before.

The faint and cool mint scent overflowed quietly, as if tentatively protruding a leaf, it was soon covered by the thick tone of the large cedar next to which it was noticed, like a large snow flakes falling, and everything in the world was stained with snow color.

Shen Qiao looked up diagonally—

He smelled the pheromone released from Lu Zhe again. If it hadn’t been because the other party had consciously suppressed the release of pheromone recently, he would have almost forgotten. This person’s pheromone is the same as his nature, and he is full of aggression and can control People are suffocated and breathless.

The body responds to this pheromone faster than reason. The blood vessels spasm slightly because of tension, the temples jump and the lungs seem to stop working, a strong and terrible feeling of suffocation surges, and the limbs are full of skeletons. It seems that they have lost the strength to cope.

Fear flooded him.

He subconsciously slowed down his breathing, his whole body stiffened reflexively, but he didn’t want to hide.

Even compared with the previous few times, he still actively controlled the pheromone confrontation with Lu Zhe. Although it was not stronger than before, there were already beads of sweat on his forehead.

In fact, this kind of pain is not as serious as before, but the memory formed by the body is too difficult to change. He is not a physique that sweats too easily, but in this corridor, he also wears air-conditioning and cool nights. A short sleeve sticker. Moisturizing on the body reveals dampness.

Lu Zhe quickly realized that his emotions were too obvious, and he did not miss Shen Qiao’s momentary change. But immediately, he noticed that his pheromone was entangled, but there was uncontrollable joy in his heart.