43

Lu Zhe expressed admiration at Shen Qiao's memory. He should not remember what should be remembered and what should be forgotten.

"You just thought that I was cursing you, didn't you think I was advising you to quit smoking?" He raised his hand helplessly and pressed his forehead, the tail of his eyes turned up, and all that was drawn was a gentle arc.

Shen Qiao let out a cold snort, turned his gaze back, and looked at pedestrians walking in front of him everywhere, his tone returned to his usual silly voice when he didn't care about people: "I'm really sorry, you persuade you to be so tactful, I really didn't expect a deeper one. Good intentions."

The word "goodwill" at the back was accented by him.

Lu Zhe knew it was going to be bad as soon as he heard it. The conditioned reflex wanted to coax him, but just as he stretched out his hand, Shen Qiao had already raised his foot and walked out. The pace was fast and anxious, and it was obvious that he wanted to get rid of him.

He shook his head, moved his long legs and quickly followed, lowered his voice behind and asked: "Don't go so fast, do you recognize the way?"

Shen Qiao originally didn't want to pay attention to him for a short time, but when he heard him say something like this, he stopped abruptly, put his hands in his pockets, and asked with a cold smile:

"What? I don't think Lu is even worthy of rice?"

Lu Zhe: "..."

He lowered his head and sighed and replied, "No, I am not worthy."

Is anyone who annoys his future wife eligible for dinner? No.

Lu Zhe asked and answered in his heart, he looked at the people passing by outside the hotel, and said in a flattering and negotiating tone: "Don't be angry, I was wrong."

Without saying a word, Shen Qiao went out and only picked a pleasing restaurant and walked in. Obviously, he has lost his interest in the restaurant Lu Zhe said. He only intends to fill up his stomach quickly and continue. Go back to play games.

Lu Zhe touched his nose again, did not dare to talk to him any more, followed in silence and restraint, and after sitting down, he handed Shen Qiao the menu, poured water, and removed the tableware, cleverly like a little daughter-in-law.

...

"Jojo..."

After returning to the hotel and exiting the elevator, Lu Zhe saw that there was no one on his left and then went up to pull Shen Qiao's arm. As a result, Shen Qiao easily avoided his movements, took out the room card, and prepared to go back to his room and take a shower. Go training.

The door opens and turns again-

But Lu Zhe forcibly squeezed in.

Shen Qiao looked back at Lu Zhe, his eyes ruthless and indifferent, but he didn't have any lethality on the thick skin of Lu Zhe's city wall, and even this person continued to smile at him visibly.

Now that Shen Qiao saw his smile, he wanted to beat him up, thinking about not seeing him, but Lu Zhe seemed to have guessed what he was thinking, and took the initiative to take two steps in his direction, and whispered:

"Don't slap your face, there will be a game the day after tomorrow."

Shen Qiao: "..."

Seeing him a little bit more angry, Lu Zhe was really gone, and tentatively suggested again: "Then... I will kneel for you to beat? I promise not to fight back."

Shen Qiao listened to his increasingly outrageous suggestions, and the evil fire in his heart burned even more. Finally, somehow, he raised his hand to pull Lu Zhe's collar, pulled the person over, and bit his lip.