11

Shen Qiao’s fists were squeezed and then loosened, and his gaze swept across Lu Zhe’s face every inch, as he was weighing where it would be better to start—

The sudden opening of Erhua from the opposite side rescued Lu Zhe

“Little Wolf, are you in the double row?”

Shen Qiao looked over and saw Erhua with a particularly friendly smile. This person’s id was very impressed throughout the LPL. He was clearly an Alpha tough guy, but he was called FLOWER. He was good at hard controls such as Thresh, robots, and Titans. Many and difficult to play support, and accurate prediction, the hook accuracy rate is very high.

Lele hates laning him the most.

Shen Qiao thought for a while, and there is no reason to refuse, it doesn’t hurt to get familiar with the style in the Canyon in advance with future teammates.

He was about to nod. Lu Zhe had already turned his head and looked at him, his narrow black eyes were still smiling as usual, not only did he look at him with a dazzling look.

Lu Zhe intentionally or unintentionally exuded threatening pheromones, but he didn’t show any clues on his face, and he seemed to be drowning in a soft voice:

“Erhua, have you ever heard a word?”

Second flower: “?”

Lu Zhe: “The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death—”

Lu Zhe: “But he is on the road, you are on the road.”

Second flower: “…”

He felt the pheromone being forced towards him for no apparent reason, and he felt that his shoulders suddenly gained a heavy weight, like a heavy snow pressing the green pine. He couldn’t help but want to bend down, almost unable to hold the smile on his face. Just mutter in my heart:

What is the captain’s nerves?

Shen Qiao, who also heard this, brows.

For some reason, he suddenly remembered the Omega that he had lined up in Canyon and Lele some time ago.

He stared at Lu Zhe, a suspicious flash in his eyes.

impossible…

Lu Zhe shouldn’t be able to play O, and the rank of that number is too low. Shen Qiao’s wild trumpet rank is silver because he only recently tried to transform, so he applied for a new national service account, but Lu Zhe didn’t. This reason.

With Lu Zhe’s position in DG, if he really wants to take a small number to practice heroes, the club should also have a dozen gold and platinum waiting for him to choose. It is impossible to give a number that is so low in rank and so perverted in name.

Besides, the blind monk’s scores of ten battles and ten defeats at the time… Lu Zhe just turned his face on the keyboard, and he didn’t mean it.

“He doubled with me.”

A gentle and incontrovertible sentence came from the side, which drew Shen Qiao’s attention back to reality.

He looked at the speaker, and narrowed his eyes lightly, like shimmering waves on a dark sea surface, his lips curled up, and the tone of his mouth was unspeakably loose, revealing intentional or unintentional. The provocation:

“When did I promise to double row with you?”

Lu Zhe turned his gaze back, and caught Shen Qiao’s slightly ridiculous appearance in his eyes. Perhaps the person involved didn’t know how attractive he was to put on this irresistible expression with a stubborn appearance. Anyway, Lu Zhe Feeling seduced.