18

Qian Bao was trying to make up his live broadcast assignments at the end of the month. He hurriedly covered the microphone when he heard Lu Zhe’s words and looked at him desperately.

“Captain, I am doing live broadcasting. You said that when the fans ask me to report the address of our den, how should I answer?”

Lao Luoluo, who is still sorrowful of the yellow stewed chicken, said, “It’s okay, we will hand him over to the nearby anti-pornography brigade-boycotting the land dog is everyone’s responsibility.”

Lu Zhe moved his attention away from Shen Qiao and looked at his plastic-loving teammates, smiling as if he assumed that he was the number one DG color molecule.

Erhua came back from the door with a takeaway. When passing by Qian Bao, he wondered:

“I suddenly remembered a rumor that I saw in the post bar before, saying that you two had stunned each other, what’s the’Shen charming head, orphan’s journey’?

Lao Wo said twice, and recalled the last sentence: “Ordinary command, send food to the wild area?”

The first half of the sentence was from Lu Zhe about Shen Qiao, and the second half was from Shen Qiao’s reply to Lu Zhe.

Many fans in the e-sports circle know these two sentences. At first, a person who claimed to be their friends broke the news in the e-sports post bar. Later, they were picked out by sharp-eyed fans. Lu Zhe and Shen Qiao met on the field. Performance, so the higher the credibility of the rumors, the wider the story.

Up to now, almost half of the circle has assumed that the two of them dislike each other.

Thinking of this, Qian Bao, Erhua and Lao Wo looked at the two parties together, trying to verify whether these two sentences were true or false.

Shen Qiao raised his brow slightly.

Lu Zhe’s lips smiled more intensely, his hands and ten fingers were placed on his knees, and the whole person relaxedly leaned on the back of the black and red gaming chair, and said in a cheerful tone:

“This matter…”

That’s what happened during the semester of high school.

Yuncheng No. 1 Middle School held the sports meet in the hottest June. The new campus was leaning on the sea, and the salty sea breeze rolled over the runway with the temperature of the blazing sun, which smoked the smell of the plastic runway into a more layered smell.

Because Lu Zhe refused to participate in long and short running, long jump and other projects that had to deal with the track—

In the end, he was stuffed into the basketball team by the Sports Commission to make up the number.

Anyway, he is Alpha, his motor nerves and physique are naturally the best among his peers. As long as he has a good basketball background, he is more than enough to participate in this kind of class competition.

At first, Lu Zhe was just a substitute to make up the numbers. His contribution to the basketball game was to sit on the bench to attract a large number of fans to cheer for the Science A class, and watch his class enter the final without any effort.

Amazingly, no one thought that the other team in the final would be the liberal arts class C with the largest number of Omegas.

There is a legendary figure among liberal arts students in Gein and his class—

Shen Qiao.

Everyone knows that the first year of Yuncheng No. 1 Middle School’s school draft selection had a rare situation in history where the votes of the two were even, because of the two new Alpha students who came to the first grade.