4

“A qualified predecessor should be like dead.”

The voice of the people in front of him was similar to what Lu Zhe had heard last night. If he insisted on saying something, it would be a bit more hoarse without the slight electric noise.

Paired with the mint flavor, there is a kind of cold and sexy.

It was obviously hard to hear, but Lu Zhe heard a smile in his eyes, as if he had heard some sweet love words, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the shallow light reflected on the bottom of his pupils, making it more gentle.

He leaned in the direction of Shen Qiao again.

The melancholic cedar smell was so strong that it came together in an almost unreasonable way. As Chen Qiao’s pheromone did not converge, the next moment the pheromone of the two ran into each other unscrupulously and inevitably became infiltrated with each other.

This distance—

too close.

Shen Qiao stopped breathing abruptly, and noticed a fleeting warmth by Lu Zhe’s breath.

Even if Lu Zhe put on the appearance that he could come over in the public, he still did not give in, but his eyes were more mocking, and his lips moved. Shen Qiao was about to speak when he heard Lu Zhe ask at close range with a smile: “is it?”

Lu Zhe slowly said, “Probably my coffin board is not suppressed, right?”

As he spoke, he suddenly raised his hand and took away the cigarette between Shen Qiao’s fingertips, then turned and threw the cigarette into a nearby trash can, and then looked over with his arms around his chest, Ming Yan’s face was still gentle. Smiling, but ten times worse than Shen Qiao’s previous appearance.

Shen Qiao pursed the corners of his lips, as if he was about to lift his arm and punch someone in the next second.

As a result, Lu Zhe waited, but saw that the other party dropped two words and turned away, “I’m sick.”

Looking at the direction he was leaving, the corners of Lu Zhe’s eyes floated a little red, like a floating autumn color, with a squiggly expression in the bottom of his eyes, his thin lips slightly raised, and his mood suddenly became clear.

“Please show me the bill.”

There is a long corridor next to the first floor of the hospital. The western pharmacy at the end is not crowded like a public hospital, and there is no machine that can recite names at a glance. The young lady doctor sitting in the window smiles at Shen Qiao kindly and has a very good service attitude.

Shen Qiao handed the list forward, and a few boxes of medicines filled with plastic bags were pushed out in the window, accompanied by the sweet voice of the doctor: “You count it.”

Shen Qiao just nodded slightly, and then casually kneaded the bag, put the pill box inside, and then carried the bag with his backhand and prepared to throw it into the backpack behind him, but he asked someone to pinch his wrist in the middle.

He turned sideways and saw Lu Zhe who didn’t know when to follow him, his eyebrows frowned, and his tone was a little bit more rushing than before:

“Did you get caught in your head when you went out today?”

Obviously, the two have seen them on the court many times since they became professional players, but Lu Zhe has never taken the initiative to ask for suspicion like today.

Especially in the recent bad days, the starting position of the top order is about to be lost, and his illness may never get better… These news makes Shen Qiao’s mood fall to the bottom, the whole person is like a wooden barrel full of gunpowder, but when you come to a little star It’s about to explode.