13

Because Lu Zhe’s movements came suddenly, Shen Qiao was stunned for a moment, and his face was already pressed against the cloth on Lu Zhe’s shoulders.

The other party’s slightly higher body temperature was pasted through the clothes, and the pheromone smell quickly poured into Shen Qiao’s nose.

When he reacted, Lu Zhe’s fingertip movements had passed over his scalp, and he even had to pat his head gently, leaving two sentences like caring and simple. Sultry words.

“What do you smoke?”

“Isn’t my taste as addictive as it?”

Shen Qiao couldn’t tell how he felt when he heard these two sentences. After he got back to his senses, he had already waved Lu Zhe’s hand, his lips were tightly pressed, and he sat up straight. The chair moved back. The movement was too violent, and the armrest hit the corner of the table with a “touch” sound.

Everyone is accustomed to looking at the place where the sound is made.

The only coach Fang who witnessed the whole process looked at Lu Zhe faintly, and his tone of voice was a little warning:

“Some people please don’t engage in the mentality of their teammates before the game.”

Qian Bao was adjusting the height of his seat just now. Because he was squatting on the ground with headphones, he didn’t hear Lu Zhe’s previous whispers at all. Only Yu Guang vaguely caught a glimpse of Shen Qiao as if he was leaning toward Lu Zhe for a while.

Combining the scenes before and after, she thought of Lu Zhe’s full-blown expressions in daily life and the temperament that must be reported, and she vaguely felt that she had a glimpse of the truth.

Although Lu Zhe seemed to be the kind of person who didn’t let people see his revenge and disdain to use such low-level methods, after all, Shen Qiao was going to play with the team for a season. Qian Bao cleared his throat and said:

“Captain, don’t bully honest people by relying on your own hooligans.”

The old snail immediately connected: “Yes, daddy, you and the second daddy have a little harmony, otherwise I will be embarrassed to be a son.”

Erhua: “…Lao Snail, do you still want to face it?”

Lu Zhe turned on his voice, turned his head and looked at Shen Qiao wearing headphones, only showing a stern face, and after a long while, he compromised in his voice like a sigh.

“Okay,” his voice was stained with a smile: “I won’t bully him anymore.”

While talking, the five members of BLX were also online, and the time quickly reached eight o’clock.

The server simulates actual combat. The first is the B&P link, with three heroes banned on both sides.

Lao Su said in the earphones immediately: “Ban Delevingne, Delevingne and the nanny’s line has a terrible battery life.”

The teammates had no objections, and DG gave Delevingne the first ban.

The opposite side was the first to ban the Spider Queen.

Qian Bao said softly: “Wow.”

The Spider Queen was the champion hero Lu Zhe used in last year’s World Championships. Because of the ability to bring small spiders to the game, this hero can play without injury, and can come and go freely in the wild. The switch between the two forms of change can also make the hero. Play a very good carry role in team battles.