44

Lu Zhe noticed that his voice seemed a little wrong. He was holding him from the back. Now he couldn’t help but think of getting up and taking a closer look at what was going on.

Shen Qiao closed his eyes, not wanting to be embarrassed by the little bit of embarrassment that he found out from the corners of his eyes at this moment, pressing his backhand against him tightly, full of resistance.

Lu Zhe gently touched him with his forehead, and whispered to him: “Qiao Qiao.”

He asked in a gentle voice: “Did you cry?”

Shen Qiao’s Adam’s apple rolled and immediately let go of him, turning his head to look at the computer in front of him, blinking hard to suppress the heat, his voice was steady again, and he responded shortly: “No.”

Lu Zhe didn’t believe it. He moved his arm up, trying to turn his head back. He noticed that Shen Qiao was holding his neck and refused to move. He was afraid that his strength would hurt people, so he moved to the side. move.

Shen Qiao directly turned his face to the other side in the opposite direction and gritted his teeth to warn him:

“Lu! Zhe!”

Lu Zhe guessed from his reaction that his life should have been harder than he imagined, and he felt a ball in his heart. He gently leaned over and kissed him on the back of his neck. His movements were all precious. It seems that the kiss is a treasure of my own treasure, without the slightest hint of eroticism.

He wrapped Shen Qiao’s waist from the back again, and feathered kisses fell on his ears, neck, and side face, not wanting Shen Qiao to be immersed in those bad emotions.

“It’s all over.” Lu Zhe’s voice was also very soft, as if he was afraid of scaring him, his words showed a full sense of care.

There was a slight itch in the place where his kiss walked, but it made people feel fluttering and brisk, as if the heavy stones of the past were tied into a hot air balloon and slowly lifted off.

It stands to reason that Shen Qiao should feel relaxed, or relieved.

However, after the black shadows were removed, he couldn’t hold back a little——

Once in it, I don’t find it difficult. After all, no matter what you encounter, you just need to bite your teeth and work hard until the next day, so that you can go on day after day, and insist on when you finally walk into the light, because you get paid. I wanted to, so I didn’t feel that I had suffered much before.

But now, someone came to him, walked side by side with him, and let him know what sweet taste is and what warmth is, so he looked back suddenly, only to realize how cold and bitter he was before. in.

Perhaps it is because he has been taken care of so well these days that his whole person has become sensitive and fragile. He has clearly built a high wall in his heart over the years, thinking that he will no longer be easily touched by anyone or anything. As a result At this moment, Lu Zhe only said “It’s all over” lightly floating down, and the high wall suddenly collapsed, turning into dust and dust.

Standing alone by the wall, he raised his eyes and looked around. He was in a trance and burst into tears, realizing that he had been waiting for these words.

Waiting for someone to tell him that those pains have been buried in time, and he no longer needs to be alone and wandering like a wandering soul in this world.

“Pattern, patter…”

It is the sound of water drops falling on the cloth.

Because the room is too quiet, even this tiny movement can be heard clearly, and even the hustle and bustle of the laptop can’t be concealed.