29

Lu Zhe’s voice was very low, and it was well hidden in the hustle and bustle of the venue.

The aisle they were walking on was in a dark place, and the blue misty light blurred the outlines of the surrounding staff. As long as the people were a little farther away, and their heads turned, okay, the nose and eyes could not be found anywhere. .

The strange thing is–

It was in such an atmosphere that Shen Qiao and Lu Zhe were very close, their shoulders were about to touch each other, and when he heard the other side’s whisper similar to a confession, he suddenly felt as if only the two of them were walking forward in the darkness. .

It is a sense of intimacy that is hard to describe in words.

It seems that at this moment, the staff around them are all going away like a tide, and there are only two of them in the rest of the world, and their breath and heartbeat are closer than ever.

Even Lu Zhe’s collection of excellent pheromones during this period of time is now looming on the tip of Shen Qiao’s nose. The faint, clear breath of cedar forest is fleeting away from him, and he wants to use keen Smell carefully to find, it was empty again, when he didn’t pay attention, it suddenly appeared again.

I don’t know if the pheromone learned the host’s bad temper to deliberately tease him, or it was just that he made a passionate misunderstanding too much.

The misty road is like a long road before the dawn and dawn.

Against this background, Shen Qiao said nothing, and raised his eyes to meet Lu Zhe’s eyes——

This person has a pair of very beautiful eyes, the inner hook is curled on the outside, the eyelashes are thick and long, and they are beautiful enough to give people the illusion of affection. It seems that even passers-by stop in these eyes inadvertently, and they can see nothing. Affectionate at the end.

Just looking at each other can cause the heartbeats of innocent teenagers and girls to be disorderly.

What’s more, at this moment, the frivolous illusion that used to be on the surface of Lu Zhe’s face disappeared. Although he was still smiling, there was more seriousness in his eyes that only Shen Qiao could tell.

At that moment, Shen Qiao lost his mind for some reason.

He remembered the day when he learned of Lu Zhe’s identity.

Shen Jingyi sat on the snow-white dressing chair in the bedroom, holding a white porcelain spoon and tumbling down the white fungus and lotus seed soup in the gold porcelain bowl, hanging his eyes and not looking at him, the black eyeliner naturally extended from the end of her eyes , It is obviously the lines drawn, and the inhuman indifference is outlined in her exquisite makeup.

He was called over by the nanny, and standing at the door at the moment, facing the look of this adoptive mother who was not her own but was better than her own, he couldn’t help feeling a little unspeakable awe in his heart.

But Shen Qiao quickly cast aside the indescribable emotions, and her eyes reappeared – aside from what she did to him when she was young when she was in poor mental state, Shen Jingyi has really been a lot since she was a child. The perfect mother.

It was she who pulled Shen Qiao from the quagmire that no one wanted and was bullied by the elderly.

She allowed Shen Qiao to have a home. Although the host of this family is nothing but a virtual host, Shen Jingyi cared for him very much. He was so small that he would never lose his taste on the dinner table at home, and he racked his brains during the New Years and festivals to hold him ingenious. The birthday banquet, when he was taking the entrance examination, was obviously unnecessary, but just like other parents who were worried about their children, holding an umbrella, they accompany him for reference under the scorching sun.

When an Alpha is Marked by One of His Own Kindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें