30

“Are you satisfied with this stage?”

After the DG team took a group photo with the audience, coach Fang looked at the arc of Lu Zhe’s lips and asked in a cool tone when he walked through the contestant passage and exited the field.

Lu Zhe seemed to ponder for a while, and answered truthfully: “Generally, it is mainly because the words are too euphemistic, I am afraid that everyone did not understand—”

Qian Bao raised his hand and pinched his neck, vomiting.

Erhua and Laosuo had despair written on their faces.

Only Coach Fang gave a sneer, and took his cell phone to show Lu Zhe a collection of the organizers’ extremely efficient match-time quotations: “It’s not a pity, you have already done it.”

Lu Zhe raised his eyes and saw that the barrage area was already densely covered with rainbow colors.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

“Lu Gou, did you know that you were publicly executed?”

“How dare you let the wolf pup call you dear?”

“I just want to ask if you are killed now, can I see you again in the next game @陆哲”

“At the same time fans of you two are very entangled now, don’t know who should take you two as their love rivals”

“The fan station for the two of them has been built, and it is tearing the CP inside, whether it is called a wolf dog or a Liushen. After watching, I really laughed.”

Lu Zhe scanned the ten lines at a glance, nodded in satisfaction, took out his mobile phone, and bowed his head and said, “The fan efficiency is pretty good this time, so I will search for the station.”

Coach Fang: “…” He was wrong, he overestimated Lu Zhe’s face.

Shen Qiao listened to the side, maintaining a cold expression all the way, as if he was not the person at the center of the topic.

only-

He approached Lu Zhe, accidentally glanced at the other’s Weibo page, pursed his lips, and then looked away nonchalantly.

The light on the car back to the base was very dim. Everyone was listening to songs, playing with mobile phones, and some people leaned on their chairs to sleep. The car was full of glimmers.

In the back row, Lu Zhe and Shen Qiao sat aside, and Shen Qiao took out his mobile phone to play mobile minesweeper, in hard mode, because there were more grids, and he had to stick his head on the screen when he was playing.

Suddenly-

The forehead was pressed by a temperature, and with the light cedar scent pour into his nose, Shen Qiao’s movement was paused, and Lu Zhe led her to lift her head a lot.

“Look at myopia again.”

Lu Zhe’s voice came into his ears from close range.

Shen Qiao’s eyes turned sideways, only to realize that this person had moved from the other side of the seat at some point.

Outside the car window, there were street lights reflected through the window, clusters passing by Lu Zhe’s side face, bright and extinguished lights flickered, and his eyes also seemed to have fallen stars, and the idea of ​​exploring was aroused for no reason.

Shen Qiao stared into his eyes for a while, and was caught off guard that even the phone was taken away by Lu Zhe.

Shen Qiao: “?”