37

“Let’s watch the second game! DG loses the first team here. Will they make adjustments to the lineup in the second game? Now we can see both sides play Luo, Tetsuo, Prince, Akali, Crocodile and Spider ban it—”

“The combination of Prince DG and Luo, a hand-no assistant, is a good ban. At the same time, BLX also put the crocodile, which the wolf cub is good at, firmly on the ban position. From the previous one, we can see that the wolf cub was used as a breakthrough by BLX. BLX should still not let go of this opportunity, it depends on how DG responds.”

The host’s voice sounded in the venue, and the audience was full of deafening voices cheering for DG.

Even if they are temporarily at a disadvantage, fans are still full of confidence in them. After all, DG is a team that has been tempered in the World Championship. The mentality of the players is always strong. The disadvantage can only make them play more fiercely, rather than shrinking. before.

“DG! Come on! DG! Come on!”

The voice spread extremely far, but the players sitting on the playing field were all relaxed. When the camera swept across in front of them, almost no one could see the slightest dignity on their faces.

a few minutes ago.

As usual, Lao Wo was touching his thermos cup. Qian Bao complained on the voice channel that the air conditioner was turned on too low. She got out of sweat after a hot fight, grabbed the tissue on the table and wiped her neck, appealing to everyone. After finishing the game quickly, she waited to go back to take a bath.

Shen Qiao and Lu Zhe at the very end both leaned back in their chairs relaxedly. Lu Zhe’s smile on the corners of his lips became a bit thicker than before, as if he was in a pretty good mood, as usual, they were asking the previous question: “Think about it for a while. Did you eat anything?”

Shen Qiao leaned back in the chair lazily, his posture seemed relaxed, but his eyes were focused on the screen in front of him. When the screen of the B&P link appeared, his voice slowly answered:

“If we win, let’s talk about it. If we lose, we only deserve to go back to the base to eat the canteen-you get the hero first?”

There was a smile in Lu Zhe’s eyes, and he was not in a hurry. Coach Fang was wearing headphones at the back and holding a notebook in his hand. Hearing that they had finished chatting, he took it along; “Lu Zhe takes it first, the barrel, or the blind man. What is it?”

Lu Zhe just said, “Wine barrel.”

Almost at the moment his voice fell, Shen Qiao found the hero, and after the coach had no objection, he locked it directly.

BLX saw that they released Xia, the first choice was to take it down, and at the same time equipped with the auxiliary Titan.

The commentary sounded almost simultaneously: “Okay, Xia and Titan, DG’s next road will be… They chose Kai’Sa! Kai’Sa, the hero, cooperates very well with the female tank, and there are other support and cards. Shah can play a good cooperation, BLX may have to consider the next ban position to assist.”

“Hey, DG didn’t rush to get support, but chose Qiyana, and Lu Zhe took Qiyana to the jungle. It seems that Qiyana will give Qian Bao for the mid laner position, um… …I almost forget that Qiyana is also Qian Bao’s signature hero.”

“BLX here-LeBlanc! This choice is a bit unexpected, it’s quite satisfactory.”

Just as the commentary continued to analyze the lineup configuration, DG and BLX banned two more heroes one after another, BLX locked another Olaf, and DG’s second flower took the bull’s head support.