35

Back to the base against the increasingly hot sun, Shen Qiao was about to go to the training room, and he saw Lu Zhe coming down the stairs.

As soon as Lu Zhe saw him, the smile in his eyes became warmer, and his narrow eyes filled with faint light. After three or two steps, he lifted his hand over Shen Qiao’s collar and drew the person to the front with no weight or weight. .

In the next second, Lu Zhe’s face leaned closer, carrying a faint scent of cedar.

“Where did you go?”

Noting that Shen Qiao hadn’t come back with his bag as usual, Lu Zhe guessed that he wasn’t going to the swimming pool, but he still moved his nose instinctively.

Sure enough, the smell of disinfectant powder that remained after his swimming in the past was not very obvious. Instead… it was a faint, almost disappearing floral scent.

The smile in Lu Zhe’s eyes condensed, and before Shen Qiao’s answer, he asked himself:

“Which Omega did you go out on a date with such a strong floral fragrance?”

When Shen Qiao heard him ask this, a little smile appeared in his eyes, but what he thought was, no wonder people always say that Alpha’s nose is better than a dog’s nose. Today I saw Lu Zhe know that this is true.

Perceiving Lu Zhe’s deliberately aggressive tone, Shen Qiao looked at him with a smile, and replied lazily: “Can I date Omega, others don’t know, you don’t know?”

Lu Zhe didn’t hold back his smile when he heard it. He laughed in a low voice, feeling inexplicably happy.

From before, he liked the feeling of being included in his own by Shen Qiao. All the secrets of the other party were opened to him. They walked side by side in the wind and rain, bathing in the brilliant sunlight together.

At first he didn’t know that he was special, thinking that Shen Qiao just didn’t care about being known about those things, which made Lu Zhe observe the people who were close to Shen Qiao for a long time, as long as he thought of Shen Qiao’s Those who had been listened to in this way in the past made Lu Zhe inevitably feel a little jealous.

It wasn’t until later that he was together that he personally confirmed from Shen Qiao’s mouth that the other party had only told himself about those things.

During the time when he was studying in a different place in his senior year, Lu Zhe couldn’t help thinking:

What kind of people will Shen Qiao meet during his absence?

Will someone walk into Shen Qiao’s life like himself, understand his past, empathize with his pain, and even more so, share the glory of the future with him?

As long as he thinks of this, Lu Zhe will have an intolerable urgency from the bottom of his heart, as if there is a voice urging him: grow up faster, get stronger faster.

He wished that he was a sapling growing in the farmland, uprooted and uplifted by the anxious planters, flying high against the wind, and finally becoming an existence that sheltered a small field.

He is so eager to use the branches and leaves to pull Shen Qiao into his own world, giving him a shade in summer and letting him rely on warmth in winter to hide this baby deeply. It is best that only he in the world knows about Shen Qiao. Good.

Fortunately.

There was no other person beside Shen Qiao.

Only after coming to Huacheng, Lu Zhe couldn’t help but hold the injustice for Shen Qiao. His baby is so good, why no one found it? Why did he make his life so bad?