6

"I've confirmed the look in my eyes, it's someone I can't afford to offend." Lele muttered, staring at the dazzling "Wang" in the chat box, for some reason, she felt sympathy for Shen Qiao.

Based on their skills and gaming experience, what kind of canyon is such a big bird... Bah, what kind of bird hasn't seen such a big canyon?

But Lele realized that he had never seen such a strong and abnormal scene.

Shen Qiao was also choked, but found that the blind monk was scolded by the other party and still had the intention of joking with him, and realized that the other party's mentality was as stable as an old dog, and he really didn't need to worry about it.

Wouldn't it be more fragrant to exchange two more heads with that king's time?

He stopped looking at the chat box, and switched lines back and forth between the upper and middle lanes to guard the tower. Because he had taken a lot of heads before, and also brought the bounty, Luoxia, who was on the opposite road, couldn't help but follow after rubbing Wei En. The crow changed the line and wanted to be greedy for his money.

Shen Qiao was not afraid to choose two, but the blind monk didn't know if it was to practice what he had just said. Then no matter where Shen Qiao was beaten by the crowd, he would have to jump out of the nearby grass.

At first, Shen Qiao thought he was going to grab someone from him. He brought the Tiamat who had just come out to take down Luo. Xia flashed and ran away. The blind man suddenly jumped out of the grass, but he kicked Xia again. Kick back in front of myself-

When Shen Qiao reacted, his body had already laughed at the head before his consciousness.

He was stunned, and at this moment Lele's protracted voice came from the earphones: "Brother Joe, the little O asked you to watch the channel and asked if you want a red buff?"

Shen Qiao took the time to take a look, only hesitated for a second, then typed and replied: "Here."

Lele sighed: "Looking at this sugar-coated cannonball that is just right, I reasonably suspect that this Omega has no unavailable man in the canyon."

Shen Qiao lightly sneered at his remarks, while buffing red Buff, and casually speaking: "Are you sure there is this type of O in the world?"

Lele honestly shook his head, "I haven't seen it, so I opened my eyes today."

Shen Qiao didn't say much, no matter whether the other party is O or another gender, it is not related to him. After all, Shangdan is destined to be an orphan's journey, and the valley does not believe in love.

...

Keyboard and mouse percussion sounds staggered in the training room.

The man with the picturesque side face curled his lips, looking at the ugly crocodile dancing with a scythe on the screen, showing the rows of jagged teeth, a red buff status circle appeared under his feet, and shallow ripples appeared in his dark black eye pupils, like water waves. The rise slowly spread.

He teased Shen Qiao with ease. He was unexpectedly spotted by Qian Bao, who had just finished a handful next to him, and was startled by the spring-like smile. He couldn't hold back for a moment, and he leaned his head to look at his screen.

I saw the latest provocation from Wine Barrel in the whole channel at this hour: "The blind man ran to kneel and licked your crocodile father again? Can't you solo with me alone?"

Lu Zhe replied slowly: "You beg me, I'll come."

Qian Bao suddenly fell back into his chair, rubbed his eyes, and muttered, "Oops, am I blind?"