chapter fifteen

Y/N:
My brain is telling me to fight but my body is still. It isn't until he tries to undo the button of my jeans that I start screaming for someone to help.

Levi very quickly throws his hand over my mouth and tells me to be quiet. Tears start uncontrollably falling from my eyes and I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Everything in me wants to be able to push him off of me, but I feel paralysed and no matter how hard I try, I can't move.

I feel like history is repeating itself.

My arms are pinned above my head and Levi's body is so close to mine that even if I didn't feel frozen, I wouldn't be able to move anyway.

The moment his lips meet my neck and he uses one hand to pull down my jeans, I immediately start sobbing. "Please stop. Please. Please don't do this. Get off me," I beg in a whisper.

As he goes to take of his belt, I could hear someone come running over. "Hey! Get off of her!"

It was Kate.

She hits Levi over the head with her bag so hard that he almost fell backwards. He immediately fixes his belt and picks up his bag before storming off.

Kate turns to look at me and her face falls into a frown as I pull up my jeans and slide my back down the brick wall, my head resting in my hands as I sob.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," She speaks sadly, sitting down next me. "Do you want me to call someone?" She questions. I try to respond but I can barely breathe.

Everything suddenly gets quieter and I can hear Kate speaking to me but I can't make out what she's saying.

My phone that was thrown onto the ground and smashed, starts ringing. Kate reaches for it and picks it up.

Maria:
When I went on my lunch break I saw that Y/N had called me only ten minutes ago and I missed it, so I call her back.

"Hi hon," I speak once she picked up. "Hi uh, this is Kate. I was walking into the coffee shop when I saw something happening to Y/N and I-I think she's having a panic attack and I don't know what to do," She explains. It's only now I can hear Y/N hysterically crying on the other side of the phone.

"Where are you? I'm on my way," I ask, standing up from my chair and grabbing my things. "Uh we're in the alleyway a couple buildings down from where she works," She says.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible and I'll call Natasha because she'll probably be able to get there before I do. For now just try to keep as calm as you can and hold Y/N," I tell her. "O-okay, I will. Thank you."

When we hang up I immediately go find Fury.

"Fury, I'm leaving early. Something happened to my daughter and she needs me," I explain, leaving no room for him to try and convince me otherwise. Thankfully, he understood.

As soon as I walked out the building I call Tasha.

"Hi darling," She answers. "Hi," I say with a long breath. "What's wrong?" She asks concernedly, picking up on my tone. "You need to get to Y/N. She's only a couple buildings down from her work but apparently something happened and she needs you," My voice wavers and I can hear Natasha grab her keys and close the front door.

"Did she say what happened?" She asks. "No. She tried calling me about fifteen minutes ago but my phone was turned off so I called her back when I went on my break and someone named Kate picked up and she's with Y/N now."

"Okay," Natasha's voice shakes and the sound of the car engine starts. "Are you coming too?" She questions, almost like she's begging. "Of course, but I'm only leaving work now so I'm about twenty minutes away still," I explain softly. "Okay. I'll see you soon," She chokes. "I love you Tasha."
"I love you too."

"She'll be okay," I try to assure her. "Mhm," She mumbles sadly.

Natasha:
As soon as I get to Y/N's work, I park my car and practically run to the alleyway a couple buildings down.

Kate is holding Y/N whilst she sobs uncontrollably.

When Kate notices me a warm but worried smile forms on her lips. "Thank you," I say quietly to her and crouch down in front of Y/N, taking her hands in mine.

"Hi sweetheart," I coo. "Mama's here now, it will be okay."

Her hand lifts from Kate's shoulder and she looks at me, completely broken. "He tried to hurt me," She cries. "I'm so sorry honey," I start crying too as I shuffle to sit next to her so that I can pull her into a hug.

Her body almost falls completely limp in my arms. "I want it to stop. Please make it stop!" She breaks down. "I know baby. I know," I soothe, gently running my fingers through her hair as I try to control my own tears.

Kate explained what she saw happen and soon enough Maria was here.

Y/N's breathing eventually slowed back down after about ten minutes and Kate then hesitantly left after I assured her that she'd be okay.

Both Maria and I helped Y/N off the ground and to my car before we went home.

On the drive, Y/N was really quite and stared out the window the whole time, fiddling with the sleeves of her shirt. When we got inside she sat down on the couch next to Maria and turned on the tv whilst I made her something to eat.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" I question. She shakes her head. "Just cuddles."
I smile gently and sit down next to her, wrapping her arm tightly around her shoulder.

After she'd finished her lunch, she rested her head in my lap and her legs stretched out over Maria. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you," I whisper, kissing her forehead.

_________
A/N: heyyyy! how is everyone?

also if you want ask me some questions cause I've had a massive headache all day and I'm bored...

Despite my headache thoughhh, I feel really happy today for the first time in a while yayy ahah