Chapter 1

They'd had enough of their troubles and returned to their old hideout.

And one day, Calvin O'Keeffe decided to make some money by selling houses. 

On this particular day, he was showing his dear friends the Bettencourts a house to move into.

"It's love isn't it? Sometimes, you walk into a house, look around, and you know. And you say 'this is for me'" Calvin explained.

"It's lovely, Calvin dear. It's just what we've been looking for" said Mrs Bettencourt.

"Yes, I agree, Calvin. It's lovely" said their daughter, Vivienne. 

"Hmm... there aren't enough plugs" said Mr Bettencourt.

"Wait a minute, Mr Bettencourt, now. That place I showed you on the street where I used to live? That place was absolutely positively loaded with plugs" said Calvin.

"That's right. There were plenty" said Vivienne.

"Yeah, but the steps were too high. When my wife and I get older, we could trip" said Mr Bettencourt.

"Every house we look at, you find something to complain about" said Mrs Bettencourt.

"I just know what I like" said Mr Bettencourt.

"Hmm. Would you like a divorce? Because I'll bring it" said Mrs Bettencourt.

"Hey hey hey, no need for that. Let me tell you something. I'm a warrior now. And good warriors never give up. So I'm gonna find you the perfect house no matter how long it takes" said Calvin.

Just then, his flip-phone rang and he answered it.

"Calvin O'Keeffe speaking" said Calvin.

"Hi, Calvin. How are the Bettencourts? Do they like the house?" said Meg.

"Well, Vivienne and her mother do. The mister is giving us a hard time" said Calvin.

He looked at his friends and said "It's my friend. Excuse me a second".

"Certainly" said Vivienne.

"Calvin, I'm on my way to get ready for dinner. I'm really looking forward to tonight" said Meg.

"I am too" said Calvin.

"Good. The reservation's at seven so don't be late" said Meg.

"Alright. I'll be there" 

"Thanks, Cal. Bye"

"Bye"

Calvin hung up the phone and turned back to his customers.

"We love the house. We do, we love it" said Mrs Bettencourt.

"Well then, Mrs Bettencourt, I suppose there's only one thing left to do. Let's sign some papers" said Calvin.