Chapter 15

Calvin and Lurch ventured down the stairs of the mausoleum.

"Okay... now what is it that Fester wanted us to look for? Look for a crypt... look for a crypt..." said Calvin.

"A crypt with no name" said Sam startling the two men.

To the two guys, she'd come out of nowhere.

"What's the matter with you? You can't just be popping out like that! You'll give me a heart attack" said Calvin.

Sam ignored Calvin and smirked at Lurch.

"Payback?" Lurch guessed.

"Yup!" Sam sassed.

"I thought I told you to wait with Charles Wallace" said Calvin.

"I was worried you wouldn't find it. Besides, I'm not too young like Charles Wallace. He said find the black crypt with no name or soon your fate will be the same" said Sam.

"Alright. Come on, let's go. I'm officially starting to get sick of this place" said Calvin.

"You don't like the Addams house?" said Lurch.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Lurch; I'm just worried about Meg. Mrs Addams looked a lot like her" said Calvin.

"So what? You think the man is getting jiggy with her because he thinks she's his wife?" said Sam.

"Could be. It's common for most troubled men" said Calvin.

As soon as they found the gigantic coffin, Calvin and Sam opened it up to reveal a skeletal corpse holding a key.

"Ew! Gross!" said Sam.

"Gross... but an ancestor of Mr Addams" said Lurch.

"I mean... grossly inspiring for his descendants?" said Sam awkwardly.

Lurch groaned in disbelief and Calvin grabbed the key.

"You got it, Cal?" said Sam.

"I got it. We're in business. That Fester guy had me thinking this was gonna be hard. It was easy" said Calvin.