Chapter 2

After the agreement was settled, Calvin went to a Hawaiian restaurant and saw his girlfriend, Patty Lane and her cousin Cathy at a table.

"Hey! Hey, Patty and Cathy. I just got the house sold. Signed, sealed and delivered" he said.

"Why, that's wonderful, Calvin" said Cathy.

"This totally calls for a party! Let us buy you a drink, Cal" said Patty.

"Oh, no, Patty; I'd love to, but I gotta get going. My guys are waiting for me" said Calvin.

"We insist. Please" said Patty.

"Well... okay, one quick drink. One quick one" said Calvin.

He turned to the bartender and said "Sir! Can I have a ginger ale over here please?"

"Oh, no! That's not a drink. Sammy, three pina coladas!" said Patty.

"Oh no no, no pina coladas" said Calvin.

"Don't worry, Calvin dear. We never have them with alcohol" said Cathy.

"Okay, great" Calvin sighed.

"Oh, this place. We've been coming here for years" said Patty.

"It's just like Hawaii. Have you been, Calvin?" said Cathy.

"No, I'm afraid I haven't" said Calvin.

"Promise me you'll go, baby! Promise!" Patty snapped.

"I'll go if you sign. I will go to Hawaii if you sign, but I gotta get going. It's the anniversary of the day I met Meg" said Calvin.

"Oh, hot diggity, Cal!" said Patty.

"Thank you, Patty. Now sign this" said Calvin.

Patty and Cathy signed a paper and Calvin had his drink before leaving.

"Good to see you ladies. Aloha" said Calvin.

"Aloha, Cal!" said Patty.

"Good night" said Cathy.

Calvin was about to hit the road when a blonde woman looked at him and said "Pardon me. I hate to be a bother, but did you just sell their house?"

"Yes I did. I did" said Calvin.

"Cause we're looking to buy" said the woman's husband.

Calvin was at a loss for what to do.

"Meg, forgive me" he said to himself.

He turned back to the couple and said "Well, I'm Calvin O'Keeffe. Tell me about your dream house".