Chapter 11

"How did your mother get lost?" said Charles Wallace.

"We don't know. She was lost when the curse was put on our house" said Wednesday.

"I no longer play my harpsichord after the loss" said Lurch. 

"So... does that mean you lost her, Lurch?" said Charles Wallace.

"The butler did it! I did not see that coming" said Sam.

Lurch groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Lurch didn't do anything. What he meant was he used to play the harpsichord for us before Mother got lost. Now he doesn't because we miss her too much" Pugsley explained.

"Yeah, that makes more sense. Sorry, Lurch" said Sam.

"Sam, we've got to help this family" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah, but how? We don't know where Mrs Addams is" said Sam.

"Hmm... this looks like a job for the Three Warriors!" said Charles Wallace.

Sam snapped her fingers and said "Now why didn't I think of that?" 

"There's only two of you" said Lurch. 

"Hey, Lurch is right! Where's Calvin?" said Sam.

Calvin was actually walking down the hall when he heard a nasally voice reciting something.

"Thank heavens I heard your voice. Could you help me? I've lost my way. I was supposed to meet with Mr Addams, but I got stuck in the wall" said Calvin.

The voice just kept talking.

"I hear you, but I don't see you. Where are you?" said Calvin.

He walked into a room and a fat bald man was there.

"I am Uncle Fester. The uncle of the Addams family. I'm also a very fine inventor" said the man.

"Then could you invent me a way out of here?" said Calvin.

"Hmm. Sit down" said Uncle Fester.

Calvin sat in a chair and Uncle Fester spoke to him more.

"You wanna get outta here?" 

"Yes" said Calvin.

"Then you must look within. A devil's curse seeks to destroy you" said Uncle Fester.

"What are you talking about, mister?" said Calvin.

The chair then floated up and around in circles.

"Go, Mr O'Keeffe; your friends are at stake. Your very life is at stake. Our house needs its liveliness back! Go! Save yourself. Release her! Release us all!" said Uncle Fester.

"Mister, you're freaking me out!" said Calvin.

Uncle Fester cackled then dropped Calvin and had floating instruments chase him away.

Calvin ran and ran until he lost the instruments. He shut a door behind him and the instruments crashed into it and stopped.