11♦

11

♦𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖐𝖊♦

I wake up to the sound of my front door slamming shut. Confused as hell because I don't even remember going to bed. 

I'm having a hard time remembering anything that happened before I fell asleep too. All I remember is arguing with my mom and driving around for hours before I came home. 

I vaguely remember Rose talking to me when I got home, but I quickly shut myself in the bedroom, I needed some time to think. 

But everything is hazy. 

Then I realize that Rose isn't next to me, she never came to bed. My heart starts to pound as I try to remember what she was saying to me when I got home. And more importantly what I said to her, I wasn't exactly in my right mind yesterday.

 But that isn't an excuse to be a dick. 

"Rose?" Ace's voice booms through my apartment. Why is he here looking for Rose? 

"Rose! Are you here?" Shit, it's the middle of the Goddamn night. This can't be good.

My feet hit the floor as my bedroom door flings open and the lights flick on. "Blake? Why weren't you answering your fucking phone?" He seethed. 

"I was sleeping." My hands fumble around the bed in search of my phone. And when I find it I see a plethora of missed calls from Bella and Ace. 

"Is Rose here?" His eyes scan the bed and when he finds no one he quickly makes his way over to the bathroom only to find it empty.

 "She's not in the living room?" I question, heart rate picking up in panic.

 "No. What the fuck did you do Blake?" His tone doesn't ease up. 

"What do you mean?" My mouth runs dry as I realize that I may have a crap load of missed calls from Bella and Ace. But I don't have anything from Rose with the time stamped being after I got home. 

"I don't know what the hell got you in such a pissy mood with her lately. But she called both Bella and I earlier today because she was worried she had done something to make you upset. I thought you guys would have talked it out by now." I try to remember what the fuck happened, but my mind is going a million miles an hour in the direction of nowhere. 

"Bella and I were talking and I guess our phones muted the incoming calls because we both missed a call from her, but we didn't see that we did until after we ended our calls. I got a three second voicemail of what sounded like her crying. Now we can't get a hold of her and you weren't answering your phone. So I came over here to see what the hell is going on." 

The words start to sink in, my fingers tremble as I scroll through my phone and hit the call button on her contact. It rings and it rings and it rings. 

"Hi! This is Rose, leave a message and I'll get back to you soon! Love you guys, you're the best friends in the world." I remember when she set it up, I laughed but Rose explained that no one ever calls her but me, Bella, Ace and the kids so she might as well make the message for us. It made me feel special, now I feel like a complete ass. 

"Voicemail." I mumble out.

 "What the fuck did you say Blake?" His voice feels like a storm. He's trying to stay calm, but ready to explode at any moment.