29♦

29

♦𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖐𝖊♦

It was dark. Pitch black to be exact. Everything was quiet for a moment, I thought something went wrong. 

That somehow the guy who was barely conscious and I was standing over, waiting for the fight to be called so I can get out of this place once and for all, I thought for a moment that he'd gotten the upper hand and knocked me out. 

But then the voices start yelling. I hear feet shuffling all around and hands rattling the fence in protest. 

Somehow the power got cut, leaving us in a dark hole far below where the sun could shine. Dean will have someone on it already, I'm sure he's yelling out commands in anger. 

This has never happened before, nine times out of ten our power comes from generators that he sets up. 

I should be worried that this was staged by the guy on the floor. Odd timing for it to be right before the fight is called. 

This could be some back up plan and he's getting ready to stick a knife in my side. What happened to Ace could be a new trend. 

But I could care less, because the thing that has me the most worried is that I can't see my girl. She's stuck in the dark with a bunch of screaming men.

 I calm her when things go wrong, she's told me that sometimes all it takes is to lock eyes with me and her attacks fade. But she can't see me and I can't see her. 

It feels like an eternity before the lights flicker back on. I blink my eyes rapidly trying to adjust them to the harsh white lights that surround the cage. 

And when they finally adjust my eyes are met with my worst nightmare. Ace holds Bella close, both their heads whipping around in every direction as they yell out for Rose.

 No, no, no, no.

 "Where is she!?" I yell. My voice is almost unrecognizable. I don't know if it's the panic or if my hearing is messed up.

 Ace looks over at me, his eyes tell me everything I need to know. 

"Let me out! Let me the fuck out!" I shake the door to the cage with a force I've never done before. I'll rip it down if they don't move their asses to remove the lock.

 Immediately someone is at the door unlocking it and as soon as the lock is off I'm busting through it and hopping the fence. It takes me a mere second to get to where Rose is supposed to be standing. 

"I don't know what happened man! The lights went out and I reached out for both the girls but I could only find Bella." Ace's hands have a tight grip on Bella's arms as his eyes dart around us.

 "I kept calling her name but she never answered, not once. It's like she disappeared with the light." Bella looks like she's seen a ghost. Her body trembles like it's outside in the winter, but it's hot as hell in this Pit. 

Rose didn't just walk off, something happened. We all know that. But maybe she just got spooked and her anxiety got the upper hand. I know from experience that she runs when she doesn't feel safe. 

Maybe she couldn't find Bella and Ace in the dark so she ended up moving around to look for them but ended up lost in the crowd instead.

 "You guys look in the locker room to see if she ended up there. I'll keep searching the crowd." Ace heads off in that direction with Bella clung to his side.

 "Rose!" I push person after person out of my way. Climbing on top of trash cans and tables to get a better look over the crowd. 

She's fine, she has to be ok.