16- Dirty little secrets

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

~𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕~

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT kinds of little secrets. Some of it were just little and light. But that little secrets can be your dirtiest little secret. So be careful of what you hide. Because it can be bigger than you expect.

WHEN I saw Verena holding an almost empty bottle of wine while wearing that black robe she always used my heart immediately froze out of fear. She’s giving me intense dagger look while her face looks like a vampire queen who’s ready to attach me any time.

Nakasandal siya sa headboard ng kama habang ang dalawang binti niya ay nakadikit sa isa’t-isa. Naka taas ng kaunti ang ibabang parte ng roba niya dahilan upang makita ko ang tila mala porselana niyang binti.

Her shoulder is a bit exposed because of her robe. Her lips are red as her wine.

“ Verena… “ I called her name.

She just turn her blazing eyes into my eyes. Instead of being scared I I held my chin up as I walk near her. Her room was dark as her aura. The sunlight outside is our light only that made me somehow shiver in deep fear out of her dagger looks.

“ Sana hindi ka na lang umuwi , hindi ba?” her voice was sarcastic.

“ Verena , I can explain---“ she instantly cut me off.

“—maupo ka , dito “ she tapped the empty space on her bed near her. And I didn’t think twice to obey her command.

Naupo ako sa tabi niya at habang naglalakad ako papalapit ako ay naka pako parin ang mga mata niyang tila ba sinasakal ako sa isipan niya.
Nang tuluyan na akong maka upo ay marahan niyang kinuha ang phone niya. she started tapping her phone screen while I’m just sitting there feeling so clueless.

Nanlaki naman ang mata ko nang bigla niyang itinapon sa harap ko nang malumanay ang phone niya na naka bukas parin. My eyes widened when I saw myself in a dark parking area with my sister Natasha.

Natasha is whispering something in that photo. But because of the darkness and the quality of  the photo , we look like we’re kissing.

Wtf??? So may nagmamanman pala sa ‘min? gosh! It’s creepy.

Bigla tuloy tumayo ang balahibo ko dahil sa mga pumasok sa isipan ko. gosh , hindi ko alam. Hindi ko napansin. Kaya pala siya naglalasing dahil dito?

“ Verena let me explain—“ she cut me off again.

“ Who’s that girl? “

“It’s my sis---“ 

“ is she better than me?” taas kilay niyang tanong dahilan upang agad akong mapa lunok.

“ Verena naman---“

“ is she prettier than me?” my eyes widened. I was about to say something when she cut me off again. Doon na uminit ang ulo ko ng kaunti. I harshly grabbed the tie of her bathrobe and pull it into me that  made her close into me.
I harshly kissed her lips and bit it a bit that made her m0an in pain.

Hindi naman ganoon ka lala ang pagkaka kagat ko sa kanya. But her m0an brought shivers to my whole body.

She wasn’t responding at first. I tried to push my tongue into her mouth and my eyes widened when she started responding harshly just like what I did earlier.

We both kissed each other passionately. We both looked like an hungry animals who’s trying to dominate each other. No wants to give up until someone finally wins. Her lips and mouth tasted like old fine wine.
Walang ayaw mag pa awat kahit pareho na kaming nawawalan ng hininga.  Nakakabaliw ang lasa niya na para bang gustong gusto kong balikan. Nakakaadik.