35- VV

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕

~ 𝑽𝑽 ~

I NEVER BELIEVED IN TRUE LOVE , I was never became a fan of it. Those cheesy greatest what if’s they say?? Gosh , I feel like they we’re some kind of a joke. Because for me?? it simply doesn’t exist.  I don’t even believed in karma. And that was my biggest mistake.

I never believe in greatest what if’s. because I always thought that if you love someone you will always do EVERYTHING just to protect them at all cost. Para hindi sila maging what if mo lang.

I admit that those times , I was completely disgusted at love. I admit that I was completely clueless. Because if you’re going to ask a person who was neglected since she was a child about love. There is a 100 percent that you won’t get the perfect answer regarding to this phenomena that they call ‘Love’.

And who am I know it?? My life story and the origin why I was born was chaotic. My mom was r*ped by my dad even though she was in love with her childhood bestfriend. And my dad always defended himself saying that it was all love. And on top of that , I became the fruit of his evil love. That’s why I always believed that love was always evil.

And the first time I felt love , it was because of an accident. That my cousin believe that I intentionally did. The first love I had became my biggest trauma. And I learned my lesson after that. so many lessons. To the point that everything in my life after that revolves around playing safe.

To the point that I woke up one day and I was married to my best friend turned nemesis and did nothing about it because I want everything to be safe that’s why I play safe.

But one day… my karma and fairy tale suddenly began.

THAT CERTAIN NIGHT.

Simula ng  pumasok ako sa hospital , ramdam ko na ang kakaibang tingin sa ‘kin ng lahat mga taong nakakasalubong ko sa hospital na pinuntahan ko.
Sino ba naman ang hindi mapapatingin sa isang tao na sa kalagitnaan ng gabi ay naka purong itim na sun glasses parin??

If only they know what’s the reason why I’m wearing these glasses.

Hindi pa man ako nakaka rating sa mismong kwarto ng taong naging dahilan kung bakit ako nandito ramdam ko na ang mabigat na aura ng paligid kasabay ng pamamawis ng mga palad ko dahil sa pinaghalong kaba at pangamba dahil hanggang ngayon hindi ko parin alam kung tama ba ang desisyon ko na lakasan ang loob para mag paalam. Dahil sa totoo lang?? hindi ko kaya.

Hindi ko kayang iharap ang muka ko matapos ng mga nangyari.

Isang malaking pag lunok ang ginawa ko ng unti-unting bumukas ang pintuan ng elevator. At ni hindi ko nagawang sumakay dito ng hindi man lang nagdadalawang isip kung tutuloy parin ba ako o hindi. Dahil hangang ngayon hindi ko parin magawang ipakita yung muka ko.

My knees are shaking , yet I still continue walking as I reached her room. After a few knocks. The door has finally opened.
And when Nathalie saw my face. Her brows instantly furrowed as if I was a virus that she was not happy to see.

“ How is she? A-anong sabi ng doctor??”  my voiced echoed to her room.

In peripheral vision , I clearly see her even thought my eyes is a bit watering.

“ You don’t have to worry , Verena. My sister is lucky that the bull3t didn’t harm her organs. She lost a lot of b00d , mabuti na lang nandyan si Natasha”

Hindi ko maiwasang manlumo sa sarili ko habang nakikita ko siyang nasa ganung posisyon. Nasanay na ako na lagi siyang nakikitang may ngiti sa labi. I’m always happy every time I see her smile and energetic.