24 - Actions

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

~ 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ~

EVERY of our actions has consequences. It might be good. But sometimes we realize our bad actions when we finally see the bad consequences.

Bawat alingaw-ngaw ng malakas na sigaw ni Alexa at bawat patak ng luha niya na nakikita ko habang yakap niya ang putting kabaong na nasa harapan niya. pakiramdam ko , napaka baba ko. pakiramdam ko hindi dapat ako nandito upang makiramay lalo na’t ako ang isa sa pinaka malaking dahilan kung bakit siya tumatangis ng ganito.

Seeing her break down like this , break every pieces of my heart. I never saw her cried like this. She whimpered like a child who’s finding her comfort. And while trying to find that comfort. It felt like she cant have it to the point that all she did was to whimper and sob.

She screamed in pain , she screamed as if she doesn’t care about all the people around her to see her like this.
No one dared to approach her.
Si tito Vin naman ay napa iwas na lang ng tingin mula sa pamangkin niya habang pilit niyang pinipigilan ang bawat hikbi niya. ngunit sa tuwing napapatingin siya kay Alexa at sa tuwing umaalingaw-ngaw ang malakas na hikbi ni Alexa. Hindi na niya mapigilan.

I don’t wanna see her like this again.
Marahan akong tumayo mula sa kinauupuan ko , marahang humahakbang patungo sa kanya.
But every steps I take , feels so heavy just like the hard tears falling from her almost red eyes.

Bagamat ang mata ng ibang tao ay nasa ‘kin sa bawat hakbang na gawin ko , mas inisip kong makarating sa kanya. Kaysa ang isipin ang mga mata nilang mapanghusga na bawat hakbang na gawin ko ay tila na sa ‘kin ang nakakatusok nilang paningin.

Alexa’s knees were shaking as she whimpered in pain. I just stood beside her , watching her peaceful mother inside the white coffin in front of us. when she was about to fell down , I instantly hug her to give her support to save her from falling down from the white floor.

I don’t know how I manage to make her seat for a while. While her eyes are still darted at the white coffin in front of us.
Tulala lang siya , ni hindi makapag salita habang pinagmamasdan parin ang mga kabaong ng yumao niyang ina. Habang ako , nasa tabi niya lang.

I don’t know how to help her. I sucks at comforting the people around me. because no one did that to me in the nights that used to cry. But for her , I’m starting to learn.

“ Kanina pa siya ganyan.” Nathalie whispered then we both stared at Alexa who’s still looking like a empty broken bottle.

I’m holding a cup of coffee on my left hand while on my right hand , I’m holding a sand which that I prepared for her.

“ I’m worried...” I said. “… but its all my fault. I don’t know how to comfort her. Because it’s all my fault…” my voice cracked , my hands trembled as my eyes darted on Alexa.

Nathalie’s eyes darted on mine as if she doesn’t wanted what I’ve said. “ I cant blame you if you feel that way. That’s valid because I also felt the same.” She muttered as we walk together.

“ but it was never been your fault. No one expected this. No one wanted this. And that’s us. we never wanted this to happen. It’s okay to feel worried about her. But blaming yourself on the things you never did nor wanted will never be okay “ she softly said.

I just became quiet. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know if she’s right. Because there’s a big part of me. that feels like I need to blame it all to me.
Because I know , my father has something to do with this. I can never deny that not even hide that. specially when I know that the main reason why all of this is happening.