Chapter 37 🍋

(Art from @12ARUTO on Twitter)

This is long +18, I'm so sorry. But also, enjoy ;)

The evening seemed to be passing by untroubled as usual. Kakashi was lying on (Y/n)'s couch, with one arm under his head and the other one holding one of his books. And (Y/n) was... well, perhaps the evening wouldn't pass as untroubled as usual, not to her at least. She had been looking through all of the pictures she had taken up until now, but she no longer seemed focused on them. In fact, she didn't seem to be focused at all.

At first, Kakashi was so sucked on the plot of his book that he barely had attention to spare for anything else. But after a while of her not making any comment, or moving at all, he finally caught on to her distraught mood.

"What is it?" he asked her, but she didn't even hear. And in fact, she suddenly blushed.

Kakashi arched a brow, sitting up while wondering what on earth she must have been thinking about. But even then, (Y/n) continued not to notice he had moved as she was thinking too much about what the girls at Kurva's had told her.

"What's wrong with you?" one of them who had very light ginger hair asked (Y/n) when she saw that she wasn't having fun like the rest of the girls.

(Y/n) looked at her and then around her, seeing that all of them had stopped getting changed and eating and were now looking at her with curious eyes.

"She's young, she's probably having her first existential crisis" one of them chuckled, drinking from her glass of spirits.

"It's nothing," (Y/n) smiled awkwardly, embarrassed to have been caught in thought. But all of them continued to look at her with arching brows and knowing smiles.

"C'mon, (Y/n). You can tell us what worries you, we're like your older sisters," this time a girl with very curly hair spoke. And as weird as it sounded, (Y/n) knew it was true.

Since the day she arrived all of them had treated her very nicely. They used to tease her a lot, but they also taught her all about the job and even about things outside the job. After all, despite also being young women, they were very wise and experienced. She was about to tell them, but she blushed upon the thought.

"I'm sure it's about that silver-haired cutie," it was Lina who spoke this time, snatching the glass of spirits from that one girl who had spoken earlier.

They all burst out laughing when (Y/n)'s blush increased ten times. She felt her ears burning and she didn't know where to look.

"C'mon, give us details, gossip. What's wrong in paradise?" the ginger one spoke again.

"There's nothing wrong," (Y/n) rolled her eyes, biting her lip in hopes of not smiling stupidly and stopping blushing "it's just..." she added. All the girls smiled and paid attention to her, looking at her with intrigued eyes "We've been... together for a while" she hesitated on the word "Well, we never asked each other out but... we just know we are" a few of the girls giggled at the young (h/c)-haired's cuteness "But every time we kiss or something, he always stops" again, more chuckles were heard, making (Y/n) even more embarrassed "I'm serious. I don't know if there's something wrong with me? Why does he always push me away and tries to keep the kiss soft? Maybe he doesn't like me like that, it's as if he didn't want to touch me or be... you know... with me" some of them chuckled again, but some others looked at her with understanding in their eyes.

"Give him a lap dance," the curly-haired girl said, drinking from her glass again.

"What?" she giggled, thinking it was a joke