Chapter 8.

Finney’s Pov.

I woke up with my head still on Robin's lap. The door was fully closed now and Robin was asleep with his back against the wall. As I sat up I realized we weren’t alone.

Once again the grabber was sitting on the floor watching us. As he spoke his eyes never left my own.

“Good morning Finney.” Just like usual his voice was happy and filled with excitement.

“Good morning.” He scooted closer to me but remained sat criss-crossed.

“Well aren’t you a good boy!” I was confused and slightly grossed by how he referred to me.

“What do you mean by good boy?” He tilted his head as if he was thinking on how to respond.

“Well, you didn’t go upstairs. You didn’t try to leave.” His tone got ominous and fear soon filled me as I tried to stray from his gaze. “I only punish bad boys, so as long as you don’t try anything I won’t punish you.” My stomach started feeling uneasy as he stopped talking but continued staring. “Let’s get you a bath huh?” My eyes widened!

“What!” I was dumbfounded.

“Come on. Your dirty and good boys get cleaned when asked. So let's get you cleaned up!” He started standing up and I didn’t even register that he was walking towards me till I felt his hands grab my shoulders lifting me up. I snapped out of my trance and immediately started struggling in his grip.

“Stop!” I screamed, but he flung me over his shoulder and headed for the door.

At my loud outburst I saw Robin get up. He soon saw what was happening and sprang up to help. He was too late though. By the time he got up the grabber closed the door and me and Robin were separated from each other for the first time since we got kidnapped.

I was about to scream realizing I was no longer in a soundproof room but the grabber must have noticed my large intake of air as he then covered my mouth with a strip of duct tape. I started tearing up as I feared what he would do to me.

“Don’t worry I won’t hurt you kid. I’m just gonna help you take a bath. Kay!” I squirmed some more trying to show him I wasn’t ok with that but he didn’t seem to care. “And here we are! I’ve got towels and soaps. Now let's get your clothes off.” He sat me down on the cold floor while the duct tape remained on my mouth. He locked the door and turned the bath water on while checking the temperature. “It’s all ready for you. Want me to help you undress. I made a muffled no under the tape hoping he’d get the message. He ripped the tape off my face as he threw the used bit in the trash. “Want me to help you?” I shook my head no, too afraid to use words as I was on the verge of crying. “I’m going to wash your clothes while you take a bath but in order for me to do that I need your clothes off of you.” I knew I had to take them off and even though I didn’t want to, I had no choice.

The grabbers Pov.

As I told my baby to strip he did. He slowly started taking his shirt off and I couldn’t have been smiling more. He then handed me his top and I gratefully took it, waiting for his next article of clothing patiently.

As he was attempting to strip his pants off I saw he had gotten his zipper stuck and I was inches from him in seconds to help him. I leant down and started to tug on his zipper. I looked up through my mask to see my boy with a look of fear on his face but I wouldn’t do anything more for now. When his zipper finally came undone I tugged his pants down and had him step out of each pant leg then folded them into a pile with his shirt.

“Can you turn around please?” He looked down shyly and I couldn’t help the grin that found its way on my face.

“Sure thing.” It was hard considering I didn’t want to but he asked so nicely. After I turned around I heard some movement and soon I heard the water splosh around.

“You can turn around.” I did just that and the sight made my heart flutter. He was sitting in my bathtub naked. His knees were pressed to his chest as he placed his arms around his legs. He was so vulnerable. I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to help myself.

“Alrighty! I’m gonna go wash your clothes and then I’ll come back to help wash you.” His head whipped in my direction.

“You're gonna come back?” He sounded so small. So scared.

“Of course. I won’t leave you by yourself. Just wait one second while I go stick these in the wash.” I grabbed his underwear and then walked out after locking the door again from the outside.

Once I put his clothes away I headed straight back to the bathroom. I opened the door and Finney was in the same place I left him. The water was barely moving which showed he didn’t even try to escape. Oh my sweet little boy. I moved towards the bath and got on my knees. I was gonna enjoy washing his hair.

I grabbed some soap and a cup to fill with water as I scooped some up and carefully poured it on his head. He shut his eyes and leaned back a bit. I loved how submissive he was. I then poured some shampoo on his head and massaged it in. I was so happy I couldn't have dreamt of a better situation.

Finney’s Pov.

I knew it was wrong. This whole situation, but I couldn’t help but feel slightly relaxed at how the grabber was taking care of me. I didn’t want this though. I wanted to get out and I wanted to see Robin again. I missed Robin so much even though we’ve only been apart for a few minutes.

As the grabber finished rinsing my hair from the shampoo he grabbed a bar of soap. I could tell he was gonna wash me but I really didn’t want him to.

“Could I do it myself?” I saw him look up at me before he answered.

“Hmm. I don’t think so. I should make sure you're nice and clean so I’ll do it for you.” He continued to look at me and I stared at him. “Don’t worry I’ll let you wash down below ok?” I sighed slightly in relief that he at least wouldn’t be touching my privates. As he was washing my shoulders and chest I tensed a bit. Hoping it would be over soon. When he finished, which took a lot longer than I liked, he handed me the bar and told me to finish the rest while he got my clothes.

I was so happy he was gone, even if for only a minute. I then finished up washing myself. As soon as I finished, the grabber came back. He had my clothes in one hand and a towel in the other.

“Here are your clothes and I brought a warm towel for you as well.” I got out of the bath not missing how his eyes scanned over every inch of my body before wrapping the towel around me.

“Thank you.” I spoke softly, not wanting to make a big deal of it.

“Your welcome little boy. Now put your clothes on and I’ll take you back to your friend. Ok?” I nodded and quickly got dressed. When I finished getting dressed my hand was then taken hold of by the grabbers as he brought me back to the basement. Before he opened the door though, he whispered in my ear. “I can’t wait to do this again, my baby boy.” Then he kissed my cheek. I was stunned. I couldn’t move nor think right. Before I knew it I was getting pushed into the room and the door slammed shut.

“Finney! Are you ok!” I snapped out of it once I heard Robin's voice. “He didn’t do anything to you, did he?” I looked up to see Robin’s face inches from mine.

“We need to get out of here. Now!”