Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

The Grabber’s Pov. (I’m so sorry)

Damn brats! I managed to get out through the basement by finding the wire that was planted into the cement that was used trying to hold the dry paper together. A kid a while back had tried busting out and in return ruined my wall. It took a while to fix, to the point it still hadn’t been completely renewed. No one suspected a thing though, and when I got the wall and metal plate connected to the fridge out I got into my freezer and pulled on the safety latch high in the corner to release the handle on the outside allowing me to leave out the back door and away from all the cops.

That damn Mexican was gonna snap my neck! I was lucky to have broken my finger to make it seem like he did, the only problem was now I had a broken finger and that little shit took my Finney! All I knew was that I had to get my little boy back. He was so special, too special. I started running to my other house. The one I kept all my naughty boys in. My van was parked outside and if I could make it in time I’d be able to get out of here. 

As I was running I saw my baby get into an ambulance with his friend.

“So, you're going to the hospital huh?” I spoke out loud knowing no one was around though I had to hurry. I now had plans.

Robin’s Pov.

I was furious. How the hell did the grabber get away? Didn’t I kill him? Was it faked? I had about a million questions running around in my mind but one thing I was sure of was that I had to keep Finney safe. If the grabber was running free then no one was safe.

“Robin? The grabber got away?” I saw Finney looking at me and the expression he was giving made me want to whisk him far away from any and all dangers. He was far too sweet for what he had to go through with the grabber and with everything else.

School was difficult for him as was his own home. Life had been hard on him and I hated how he just let it happen. That’s why I needed to protect him. To keep him safe and away from pain. Even though I wasn’t doing the best job recently.

“He did Finney.” I saw his eyes turn dark. His skin had paled greatly and he had started shaking slightly. “Hey Finney, look at me!” I grabbed his face with both my hands as I stared into his eyes. “Hey, hey. You're safe. You’re safe ok?” He was looking everywhere but my eyes and I could tell if he didn’t calm down soon he would have a panic attack.

He would get them in school from time to time and I’d find him in the bathroom hyperventilating. Those were some of the scariest moments in my life. Especially when I had first seen him having an attack. I didn’t know what it was then, but I can tell you I was seconds from calling an ambulance.

“Finney. I’m gonna keep you safe. I won’t let him touch you again. I promise querido (dear). I gently swirled my thumbs on his cheeks to make an attempt at grounding him. Soon his breathing was calm and after a few minutes I could see his eyes close as he took slow breaths.

“Thank you Robin.” He opened his eyes and I could see the fear that was still adamant.

“Excuse me but, what do you mean, touched you?” I had forgotten the detective was in the room causing my body to jump slightly from where I was sitting on Finney’s bed. “If you don’t mind I would like to ask you all what happened at the grabbers house.” I felt Finney turn his head and glance at me.

“I don’t think Finney is up for it right now. We did escape only hours earlier.” I looked at Finney and then the detective. “Is it ok if we do it later?”

“Of course. I’ll let you all get some rest now.” He got up and soon walked out the door letting it close behind him.   

“Thanks again Robin.” He had closed his eyes again and you could tell he was in need of lots of sleep.

“It’s ok. I love helping you. Go to sleep ok?” Before I could go back to my own bed he gripped my arm.

“Stay with me? In my bed?” I blushed but thankfully his eyes were closed.

“Of course mi amor.” I climbed into bed with him. I knew I would fall asleep soon as I was still exhausted from the lack of sleep.

My eyes soon shut and the last thing I felt was Finney’s hand grabbing mine. It was the first real sleep we’ve had in a while and I could tell Finney was just as happy to claim it as I was.

“Goodnight my love. Buenas noches.”

Sorry for the late and slightly shorter chapter. ಥ_ಥ. I will try better my babies.