Chapter 19.

Robin’s Pov.

Me and Finney were relaxing in bed when the door to our room slammed open banging against the wall. Both of our heads jerked to the side seeing the last person we’d ever want to see.

The grabber. He was just standing there with his creepy mask still on his face.

“Hey, you can’t be in here, visiting hours are ov-” An officer on duty had approached but was soon stopped by the grabber sending a knife through his neck.

“Oh my god!” Finney was in tears and a shaking mess as the officer's body fell to the floor limp. The grabber then looked back over at us as he walked into the room shutting and locking the door. Gwen had woken up at this time and was soon standing next to us. Fear plastered on her usually soft and frail face. Yet her guard was clearly up and she had her knuckles into tight fists.

“Well well well. Looks like I have three bunnies backed up into a corner.” He had his bloodied knife in one hand while his other hand carried that stupid spray. “You kids sure have caused me a lot of trouble. Now I'm going to have to punish you all.” I gripped onto Finney’s wrist as I yelled.

“Don’t you come any fucking closer!” The grabber's eyes had turned dark as he started to carefully approach us.

“I think I’ll kill you first little Mexican, then I’ll kill the brat.” He had stopped walking to stare at Finney. “You won’t have to worry about a thing though. I’ll take good care of you. Nothing will keep us apart any longer.” As he started to approach us I slithered my hand down the bed in hopes of finding anything that could be useful. The only thing I found was a cord that led to a controller. It would have to do. I ripped it out of the wall and wrapped it around my hands. I was going to strangle this maldito perra (damn bitch). I lurched out of the bed and released Finney from my grip.

I swung the cord around the grabber’s neck and tightened it. But what I didn’t notice was that he had taken his knife and stabbed me in the arm.

“Aahhh!” It hurt so goddamn much but I had to keep going. Gwen and Finney’s live’s were at stake. As I kept my hold on the grabbers neck, he took the knife out of my leg attempting to stab me again. That’s when Finney had jumped out of the bed as well and snatched the knife away from him. I could see the grabber reach his hand out and grip Finney’s hair though causing him to then drop the knife on the floor. Gwen had also attempted to help but the grabber must have seen her coming as he flung Finney at her causing them both to fall hard.

“You stupid bitch!” The grabber had managed to get out of my hold and flipped me onto my back. I had yet again gotten the air knocked out of me, causing my body to try and take erratic breaths in an attempt to get oxygen. The grabber then planted himself above me as he went on his knees. The next thing I felt were heavy blows to my stomach.

I saw as he reached for his knife that had been left on the floor moments prior.

“You're finally going to be with all those other naughty boys. And you're not getting out of it this time.” I saw from the corner of my eye as Finney and Gwen were still sitting on the floor crying with wide eyes as they could see the grabber lowering the knife aiming for my throat.

That’s when we all heard it. A ring. A ring I knew Finney had heard before. The grabber had stopped lowering his knife as Finney and Gwen were staring at a black phone bolted to the wall of our room.

“What the hell?” The grabber had his eyes on the phone as it continued to ring giving me the chance to wrap the cord around his neck. I was soon positioned behind him as he was still on his knees. He was moving and struggling a lot as he attempted to get out of the choke hold he was in. I wasn’t going to let go this time. I was going to hold until he stopped moving. It was going to be hard though. He was a big and strong man who could easily overpower me.

As I was forcing myself to hold on longer, Finney had grabbed the knife and we both glanced at each other as he then plunged the knife into the grabbers chest and then pulled out. (Another tip, slitting is best but if you stab take the knife out to let them bleed out. Also the neck has a jugular vein which can kill someone when slit so know where to stab or slit!) He had grumbled deeply in pain as his face began turning a deep shade of purple.

Finney then lunged the knife again into his stomach. Directly in the liver which is located under the ribs on the right hand side (true). Once he took the knife back out he dropped it and scurried back to Gwen. I had let go of the cord as the grabber fell to the floor stomach down.

There was blood pouring out of his wounds that stained the floor red. We all just sat tired on the floor as the grabber soon stopped breathing. This time I wasn’t going to leave without making sure he was placed in a body bag though.

BANG!

Another loud bang took place as the door opened to four officers who barged in with guns up and ready. As they saw the scene they immediately took the grabber after checking his vital signs but first removed us from the area.

We were placed in a new and clean room with two beds similar to the first.

“Robin, Gwen, are you guys alright?” Finney was looking between us as he asked.

“Don’t worry Finney, we're alright. Though Robin are you ok? You did get stabbed in the arm.” Now Gwen was looking at me too.

“I’m ok, just in pain.” I saw Finney sigh in relief as he then showed me one of his prize winning smiles. Before I could ask if he was ok a doctor and nurse came in.

“Hello, I’m Doctor Grey. I’m here to check over all of you and get your wound treated.”  He looked at me when he said the last part as I did have a pretty obvious wound that needed help.

I gave him my arm and he tended away to it. The nurse had checked over Finney and Gwen as well before setting Finney into one of the beds as I was being checked on the other. Gwen had a chair placed to the side of Finney’s bed and she happily plopped down in it.

Eventually the doctor and nurse left and Finney’s dad and the detective had come in to check on us. They then left soon after as did Gwen and then it was just me and Finney.

“You alright Finney?” I look over and we lock eyes. “I saw him pull your hair. That must've hurt.”

“It’s ok now. I mean it still hurts but not as much as my hips. How’s your arm?” He was so sweet. I missed having us talk together without a worry in the world. It was finally peaceful and I was basking in this warmth.

“I think the doctor put some numbing stuff on it ‘cause I’m telling you I can’t feel a thing.” I start laughing as Finney giggles. This happy moment was such a gift. I was so happy to have these with him.

We ended up talking for a while before my eyes finally shut. I heard Finney say something before I passed out from all the medicines.

“I love you Robin. Goodnight,”