Chapter 11.

Finney’s Pov.

I had woken up from what sounded like talking. I turned to give myself a better view of the room and saw Robin coming out of the bathroom. He looked happy from what I could tell, though it was kind of difficult due to the limited lighting.

“Oh Finney, did I wake ya?” I couldn’t tell if he was being genuine or not due to the happiness in his voice, but it was nice seeing him so pleased for once.

“It’s ok I was already waking up. Why are you so happy?” I was really curious by now. I couldn’t think of many reasons for him to be happy. Especially in our current situation.

“Guess what? I finally got the grille off! The vent is the perfect size for us too!” Robin stared at me with his big gorgeous eyes and I now realized why he was so happy! “We can finally get out of this place! We can finally go home!” I stayed seated as I started crying happy tears for the first time in forever. Robin then came and hugged me as he started sniffling.

“Thank you.” I spoke softly hoping he’d hear me.

“For what?” I looked up at him as my sobbing reduced to pleased sniffles.

“For helping me. For standing up for me and protecting me.” My eyes grew tired and I rested my head against his chest.

“Finney. I should be thanking you! You're the one thing that’s kept me going. If you weren’t here right now I’d probably be dead. You calm me down and keep me grounded. It's one of the reasons I love you so much.” I didn’t see it but I felt as he leaned down and kissed my head. I was blushing wildly but thankfully the dark was setting in making it hard to see.

“I really love you Robin. You're also what's been keeping me sane this whole time.” I finally felt comfortable besides the aching in my lower half. Robin always had a way with easing my stress and discomfort. Soon enough I drifted off and the last thing I remembered was Robin holding me tight in his arms as he laid us down.

The Grabbers Pov.

I was seated in a chair thinking. Thinking of my cute little boy, of his friend, and of what I was gonna do to them. I couldn’t keep the Mexican alive much longer. I was itching to harm him. To hurt him for raising his voice and making me hurt my baby boy so much. I would need to do it soon. When I do, I can have my baby all to myself…Finney was special. So special.

I sat up and headed towards the basement. I had to get my baby to myself. I couldn’t hold in my possessiveness anymore. He was MINE.

Robins Pov.

Once I laid Finney and myself down, I waited. I waited for his light sighs and the twitch of his nose before moving off the mattress. As soon as I did I made my way to the vent. I knew one thing. The grabber was going to come for me. He was going to come down here and take me. The problem with that was if he did, I wouldn’t be coming back.

Due to that I had made a plan. I had thought of this plan while waiting for Finney to return when the grabber had taken him for a bath. It wasn’t one I could tell him because in order for it to work he would need to act and I knew that no matter how wonderful Finney was, he couldn’t act to save his life. Literally in this case.

The secrecy of this plan wasn’t just because of Finney’s bad acting, but also because I would be leaving him. I hated it but I had to. I only had one chance at this plan and I wasn’t going to waste it. I just needed to time it perfectly.

I would wait in the bathroom ready by the vent, and as soon as I’d hear the creak of the door I’d start my plan. I knew that once he’d enter the room it would take a while to realize I’m gone, giving me enough time to find my way out of the vents that should lead me to the outside. All vents have a connecting vent that leads somewhere to the outside where the fresh air comes from, which would give me a chance. I would find the police or help as soon as I got out and bring them back for Finney.

This plan was based on the fact that the grabber wouldn’t harm Finney. Seeing how he’s treated him shows the unlikeliness that he’d kill him. I just had to hurry. Time was my most difficult obstacle in this.

And I wasn’t gonna waste this opportunity! I was gonna get us out! Even though it would mean leaving Finney for a bit, I had too!

I climbed into the vent after lining some rugs on the toilet to give me more of a lift. Then I waited.  I was gonna get this hijo de puta! (Mother fucker)

Sorry it's a bit shorter. I had my school orientation and had lots of anxiety attacks throughout the day. Luckily I managed to write both chapters! Hope you all enjoyed my babies!!!