Chapter 25.

Robin’s Pov. 

Yawn! (Dude, I yawned so many times writing this.)

I woke up from the sun shining brightly into my room. I could see it come in rays through my window which made a streak across Finney’s face. Finney. He looked so calm. It was the best thing I had ever woken up to.

I stretched a bit before peering over at my clock to see the time as we had to go to school and get Gwen and all. We had thirty minutes before school started. I shook Finney’s arm gently and he stirred awake. 

The first thing I noticed were his eyes. They were so full and bright. Finney had started sitting up as he looked at me. 

“Good Morning Robin.” After he spoke he showed me that hermosa (beautiful) smile again. 

“Good Morning amor.” I could see his cheeks tint pink and though it was hard to see the light sure helped make it noticeable. “Oh, we also should start getting ready now. School starts in thirty minutes.” I saw him tense somewhat before responding. 

“Thanks for the warning and do you have any clothes I could borrow?” Now was my turn to blush as I thought of him in my clothes. 

“Yes! One second!” I may have sounded too enthusiastic as I literally jumped up and ran to my closet, rummaging through everything and likely making a mess as I tried to pick the perfect outfit. When I did I handed them to Finney.

“Thank you Robin!” He then went to the bathroom beside my room. Soon I got to changing my own clothes and managed to finish before Finney got out as I knew he’d be embarrassed if he walked in. 

“Done.” I sat on my bed messing with my bandana as I waited for Finney. Luckily I didn’t have to wait long as Finney came out and I was awestruck. 

He was wearing a tan brown short sleeved shirt that cropped a bit above his belly button, with a black leather jacket that also cropped to similar length with the shirt. His pants were regular blue jeans that weren’t too tight or loose, and damn did his ass look good. And to complete the look I let him borrow a pair of ankle high boots that were black with a little heel and silver chains. 

I would be dressing this gorgeous boy as often as I could. 

“Robin? Do I look ok?” I looked back up to his face as my eyes had clearly traveled down his body. He looked worried about my reply. 

“You look beautiful!” He blushed yet again and I loved it. I sprang up to hold his hands. “You always look gorgeous and nothing you wear will change that. Heck, you’d look fantastic in a trash bag.” We both laughed lightly at my comment. 

“I would not look good in a trash bag but thank you for the compliments. You also always look really handsome.” He looked down at our hands and I couldn’t help it. 

“Finney?”

“Yeah Robin?” He was now staring into my eyes again as I leaned forward only an inch.

“Can we kiss?” He looked surprised at my question. 

“Yes.” It shocked me that he responded with almost no hesitance, and soon we were both leaning in and I soon felt soft and smooth lips on my own. It wasn’t a long kiss and no other movements occurred as our lips simply pressed together. 

It was glorious. His lips seemed to fit mine perfectly and I adored all of him. It was as if we were lost in a moment of euphoria. It was so complex and exciting yet calming and simple. 

We then ended our kiss and my lips soon returned to the bare cold. His lips were like a blanket on my own and how I yearned for his warmth. (God I’m squealing!) 

“Robin, you're a really good kisser.” He was giving me a funny and giggly smile as if he was drunk. I almost shed a tear as I was so happy he was this content. And seeing him this pleased made my body tremble in delight. 

“You’re also a real good kisser. Thank you for giving me permission to kiss you.” I was still holding his hands as I pressed our foreheads together. It was pretty easy considering we were almost the same height. 

“Thank you for asking first. That was really nice of you.” He had closed his eyes and I could tell he was just enjoying this moment, though we had to get to school still. 

“Of course. I’d do anything for you Finney. Anything. Now let's get to school ok?” He had re-opened his eyes and I moved our heads apart to allow us to walk. I held one of his hands as we started our trek to school. 

We walked for about ten minutes or so before ending up at the front of the building where we saw Gwen waiting with two bags.

“Gwen!” I saw Finney wave her over as she then made her way to us.

“Took you guys long enough.” I saw her stare down before smirking. “I see you guys are dating now huh?” I gave a stunned look as Finney spoke. 

“Yep! We're officially boyfriends now!” I snapped out of my temporary state as I heard Finney explain what we were now. I didn’t actually expect him to be so excited about it but that just made me fall more deeply in love and I didn’t think that was possible as I was already in so deep. 

“Damn kid, you move fast.” I saw Gwen give Finney a funny wiggle of her eyebrows as Finney just rolled his eyes playfully. “Also, you tell me if he does anything to you ok? I’ll kick his ass.” My stunned expression soon took hold once again of my features. I sure as hell wouldn’t get on her bad side. 

“Don’t worry Gwen, he won’t hurt me.” She didn’t seem to believe him as she gave a superstitious look. 

“Sure, but if he does I won’t be long.” She then dropped the bags by our feet. “Also what the heck are these bags for?” 

“Oh yeah, my uncle said you guys could stay with us because of your… dad.” I really hoped I wasn’t coming off as insensitive. 

“Oh.” She had gazed at the concrete. “Well, would it be alright?” I wasn’t sure as to what she meant but Finney seemed to.

“Don’t worry, he won’t be able to hurt us ok?” It clicked. She was scared. Damn, I could be such an idiot at times. 

“Yeah, my uncle said he’d also help to make sure you’re both safe.” I really hoped this would help make Gwen agree to moving with us as I knew Finney wouldn’t if she didn’t. 

“Oh! I gotta get to math class!” Finney kissed my cheek real fast and then sprinted through the entrance of the school. 

“What was that about?” Gwen looked about as confused as I did. 

“He’s your brother.” 

“Yeah, and he’s your boyfriend.” I sighed as I knew this conversation was going nowhere. 

“Hey Robin. Thanks for taking care of Finney. You made him so happy.” I smiled at her as we started walking. 

“Anything for Finney.” 

Also I know this sounds like the end but it isn’t just so everyone is aware. I’ll have the end at the actual last chapter so it’s clear.