Chapter 13.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be posting only once a day because I enjoy writing this too much and don't want to waste it! Hope all my babies enjoy!

Robin’s Pov.

Finney’s house.

That’s who’s house I was currently in front of. I didn’t even realize that I was running to it but I couldn’t stall anymore than I already had. I sprinted up the steps and started banging on the door, not stopping for a second.

“Help! Please!” I was hoping that either his dad or Gwen was home but I wasn’t even sure of what time it was. Suddenly the door swung open. It was Gwen!

“Robin? Robin! Oh my god where's Finney?” I clung onto her shoulders.

“Gwen, call the police! Finney’s in danger!” She nodded her head and grabbed my arm to pull me with her into her kitchen where a phone was hanging on the wall.

“Is Finney ok?” Her question came out tight and strangled as she dialed the number. I knew she was scared for Finney.

“He’s not doing so well but he’s alive, which is why we can’t waste any time. I know where the grabber lives.” She looked at me for a second before continuing to call the police with a slip of paper that was in her hand. Eventually the phone started ringing and her eyes brightened in relief when someone picked up.

“Detective Wright please.”

The Grabbers Pov.

I was outside running around trying to find the brat, but I couldn’t see him anywhere. I then moved back to the house. If the kid managed to find someone or contact the police then I would have to leave.

I locked the door as I entered and ran straight to the basement. Once I had opened the steel door I saw Finney sitting against the wall clearly scared. I started approaching him and when I finally made it to him I bent down.

“We have to go.” I spoke gruffly. We really couldn’t stick around any longer. The cops would be coming for me.

“What? Go where?” He was confused and it seemed that every move I made was only making it worse.

“Listen, we can’t stay here because the cops are on my ass ok?” I gave him some time to process what I said but I didn’t have much to give.

“No. I don’t want to leave.” He always talked so softly but I couldn’t let him stay.

“Sorry kid, but the world doesn’t always work in your favor.” I then sprayed him with the same thing I did when we first met. He struggled against me for a while but soon succumbed to sleep. “Don’t worry. Where we're going, no one will bother us.” I stroked his cheek gently. “It’ll be just you and me.” I picked him up and headed upstairs. Right when I made it to the top of the stairs I saw him…

That damned brat with some little girl who I recognized as Finney’s sister. What the hell was she doing here though?

“Let Finney go!” The Mexican opened his mouth and I really wished he’d just keep it shut.

“No. Me and him have places to be. So move!” I attempted to take a step forward but stopped. I heard an echo-like noise like a siren of some sort.

“You hear that? Those are the police, you ugly cocksucker!” The girl sure had a mouth on her. I had no time to deal with a bunch of kids though. Especially if what she said was true and the police were already this close.

Robin’s Pov.

We did it. We had made it in time. Finney was still here and so was the gabber. We could finally put him behind bars. This nightmare would finally end. I just needed to get Finney out of his grasp. I wasn’t going to risk the cops shooting him or the grabber getting away with him. So I needed to bring the grabber downstairs, back to the basement.

“Listen kid. You won’t ever see me again as long as you let me go. Deal?” I responded immediately.

“No. I would never allow that. Not after what you did to me, Finney, and the others. They were good people!” It was clear I was angry.

“Fine. Have it your way.” He placed Finney to the side on the ground, not looking away from me once. As he stood to his full height he then stepped towards a desk and pulled out an axe. “If you're not gonna move… I’m going to make you.”

Before he could do anything else I sprinted towards him at my full speed. I was going to bring him down into the basement even if that meant tackling him to do it.

“Robin!” Gwen's voice rang throughout the house, but I couldn’t respond as the next thing I knew me and the grabber were tumbling down the stairs fast and hard.

“Ughh.” I groaned in pain as I landed back on the cement cold floor.

“You damn little Mexican! I should tear your spine out!” He slowly got up heading in the direction of his fallen axe. Once he had it I jumped up ignoring the pain in my body and scrammed past him trying to avoid the blow of his weapon. “Stop moving so much you little shit.”  He swung his axe at me multiple times before I dived towards the bathroom avoiding the hole. He lunged after me, unknowing of the trap below.

“Auggh!”