Chapter 05

Elinor's POV:

[ R-18 ] read at your own risk.

I'm not sure how we ended up in a hotel room near CQ, but he pushed me into the bed, took off his blazer and tie, and proceeded to suck and plant kisses on my neck.

"Don't worry I won't leave marks." He whispered in my ear that gave me shivers down my spine.

His kiss went down to my collar bone, and I didn't even notice that I'm not wearing anything now, and he sucked on my nipples and played with them, and my toes curled up when I felt a tingling sensation.

So this is what it feels like.

"Ahh..." A moan escaped from my mouth.

I felt his hand travel to my sensitive part, and I bit my lower lip when he gently massaged my clitoral area while I held tightly onto his arm. "Ohh... Ahh..." I moaned.

I closed my eyes when I felt a little bit of pain when he inserted a finger inside and started thrusting it slowly, and the pain is now gone and all I can feel is pleasure.

"Ahh! Yes! More..." I moaned and he inserted another finger inside and started moving in and out faster.

I was holding on to him while he thrust his finger inside me, and when I tried to close my legs, he always parted them and thrust more quickly inside me. Hindi ko na alam kung saan ko ibabaling ang ulo ko sa sarap na nararamdaman ko at sunod-sunod din na kumawala ang mga ungol sa bibig ko.

"N-naiihi ako..." Sabi ko sa gitna ng mga ungol ko at nakita ko siyang ngumisi.

"Cum for me, amore mio." He huskily said.

I accidentally bit his shoulder when I felt an unusual feeling building up in my lower abdomen, and I can feel liquid coming out of me.

Humiga ako sa kama at saglit na pinikit ang mata ko dahil pakiramdam ko ay na drain ang buong energy ko at medyo namamawis na din ako hindi ko alam kung bakit ako pagod na pagod.

I heard him unbuckle his belt, and my eyes widened when I saw how big he is. I gulped. "Wait! That's not going to fit me!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"It would, amore mio. Trust me." He said and I gulped and stared at his thing more.

"How long is that?" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not sure... maybe eight?" He smirked and my jaw dropped.

"Eight?! Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to get me pregnant!" I said and he shook his head and took something from his pants that's on the floor now.

"I'm not. Don't worry; I know safe sex." Sabi niya na may hawak na condom at binuksan ito gamit ang bibig.

What did I get myself into?

I stared at his face, and I couldn't help but think that he looks so handsome, even now that his hair is kind of messy. "You know what? You're handsome. I'm sure that if you get me pregnant, our kids will be so beautiful." I said and he shook his head.

"Let's not talk about that right now; you're making me nervous." He said and I laughed.

The tip of his dck touched my entrance, and I held onto the bedsheet tightly and bit my lower lip, trying not to ruin the mood.

What the fuck? It hurts so bad! This hurts more than my period cramps. I'm not going to do this again!

Parang hinati sa dalawa ng katawan ko sa sakit at halos tawagin ko na ang lahat ng santo sa itaas makalimutan ko lang 'yung sakit na nararamdaman ko at may mga luha na kumawala mula sa mga mata ko dahil sa sakit.