SC

Elinor's POV:

Me and Claude are going to be gone for a week, and that also means we're leaving the triplets at their grandparents' house. We've been thinking about this for a while now, and even though it's hard for us to leave the triplets, we don't have a choice. And we're both working hard to spend more time with them rather than just focusing on our work, especially the triplets, who are now growing up, and Me and Claude want to be there for them in every moment and at every milestone, they'll have.

"Mommy.... are you and daddy really going away for a week?" Thalassa pouted and teary-eyed.

Damn it, this is also why I don't want to leave.

"Yes, baby. Mommy and daddy has to do this for work and we're also doing this for you and your sisters." I said and kissed her forehead.

Miciela approached us and held Thalassa's hand and I smiled. "Come on, sissy. Me and El are here and everything's going to be fine." Miciela said and wiped Thalassa's tears.

Miciela is always the mature one, even for her age, and she's like the older sister; she always makes sure everything's in place, and I also noticed that her sister's feelings matter so much to her; she always prioritizes El and Thalassa. We are so proud of her. She's like the sister that you can always count on and lean on.

"Madam, everything is ready." Jessa said and winked at me and I shook my head and chuckled.

"El, are you not going to say goodbye to mom and dad?" Miciela said and El hurriedly dropped the book she was reading and ran to hug me.

"Bye-bye, mommy... I'm going to miss you." El said and I kissed her forehead.

Claude entered the room, and it looks like he's talking to someone on his phone. When he looked at us, he smiled and took some of the luggage and handed it to one of our staff members so it could be put on the car that's going to drop us off at the airport.

He approached us and the triplets immediately hugged him. "Goodbye, my princesses. I love you three. Be good to Grandma and Grandpa, okay? We'll be back as soon as possible when we get our work done." He said and kissed their forehead.

I saw El and Thalassa already wiping their tears while Miciela was trying her best not to cry in front of her sisters, and she kept smiling.

El is the most intelligent of the three of them. Don't get me wrong: they're all intelligent, but El always stands out among his peers. She's the quiet kid, and you will always find her reading a book, and her room looks like a science lab. And she's also the most understanding one; when they're still babies, she's the one that doesn't even cry; you just give her a toy, and she's good. She's the first one to walk and talk.

Thalassa is the most adventurous, spontaneous, and girly girl. One time, I caught her using my make-up, and she liked dressing up and wouldn't even leave the house when she didn't like her outfit. She's also the most soft-hearted but also the most straightforward kid. When someone tries to bully one of her sisters, she'll be the one to confront the bully for them. I love her for that; everyone likes Thalassa.

Claude noticed me being anxious when we got into our private jet. "\My love, everything's going to be alright. And trust the twins. We'll video call them every minute to make sure they're okay, and I'm as anxious as you are, but I know the triplets can handle themselves." He said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said.

Three years have passed, and I just gave birth to our son. I'm still crying as I was holding him, and he looked so precious, and it's been years since I felt this again, the feeling of holding our child for the first time. He looks so much like Claude.

Zacreus Alfareezel W. Ashford

"Come on; don't be shy. Here's your little brother; you guys have been waiting for him to come out, right?" I said and the triplets nodded and slowly walked towards me and Zacreus.

"Hello, baby brother..." Miciela softly said and held his tiny hand and I smiled.

"He looks so cute!" Thalassa excitedly said.

"I didn't know infants can be this cute." El said while smiling.

I can't believe that the triplets are growing so fast. Thalassa just got featured in a kids' magazine. I'm so proud of her; she always wanted to be a model. And at her age, she's already in a lot of magazines, and a lot of brands are begging her to be their representative and model, but me and Claude don't accept those kinds of offers when it's school season, and it's going to be hard for Thalassa to manage her time between studies and modeling, especially since she's still a child.

"One day, I'm going to be on the runway, and I'm going to be the most famous and beautiful model ever! Mark my words!" Thalassa said and I chuckled.

"I'm sure you will." I said and I smiled.

Thalassa's POV:

"And I was like, 'How dare you say that?!' God, she's getting on my nerves I hate her so much." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Me too! She really had the guts to roll her eyes at us earlier." Nirvana said and scoffed.

"I know right?! The guts! The next time she roll her eyes at us I'll pull her hair!" I exclaimed.

Miciela and Ate Daciana went to us. Ate Daciana is Tita Annette's daughter and she has a twin brother which is Kuya Amadeo.

"Clair, come on. I've been trying to call you for twenty minutes now. Tita Darcy has been looking you two." Miciela said and I stood up from my seat.

"Sorry, sis! We're done talking now. Is the event starting?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, let's go. In three minutes the event will start." Ate Daciana said. I really love her she's so kind and very thoughtful and beautiful.

"Where's Ate Freya?" I heard Nirvana asked at Miciela.

"She's there with your parents and brother. Every family has their own table, and you two are the only ones missing, so hurry." Miciela said and Nirvana hurriedly went to her family's table.

Tita Darcy went to the stage to make a speech, and then she called Ate Freya because she's the host. Ate Freya is called the ace of our family, and I can't deny it; she's great. She's like the eldest of all of us. Kuya Cassius is also great, but he's always busy with Levine and Melisande, so he doesn't always have time to attend events like this.

"Eli, have you seen Amadeo around? That guy always disappears. Maybe he's with a girl again at some kind of hotel. My gosh, he's giving me a headache." Tita Annette approached our table.

------

SC S#3