Chapter 06

Elinor's POV:

Feeling ko sobrang pula ng pisngi ko ngayon ewan ko ba kahit small actions lang niya sobrang laking epekto saakin at halos gusto na makawala ng puso ko sa rib cage ko.

Nakatulong ang maligamgam na tubig dahil hindi na masyadong masakit ang ibaba ko at medyo nawala din ang sakit ng katawan ko. "I can't believe that I just got railed last night." I said and shook my head.

Dahan-dahan akong tumayo sa bathtub at inabot ang twalya na medyo malapit lang saakin at bathrobe. Paika-ika akong naglakad palabas ng bathroom dahil nakakahiya naman kung magpabuhat pa ako sakanya diba.

Agad siyang tumayo ng makita akong lumabas sa bathroom. "You should've called me when you're done." Nagmamadaling sabi niya at inalalayan akong makaupo sa kama.

Sobrang bilis nanaman ng tibok ng puso ko habang nakatitig sakanya at sobrang pula ng pisngi ko. "I didn't want to bother you." I said and he sighed.

"But still, you should've called me. You're supposed to be resting." He said and I gulped and looked away.

"Can I ask something?" I said and he frowned and nodded.

"Sure, what is it?" He said and I bit my lower lip.

"Why are you doing this? All of this... I thought a one-night stand should be just that—a one-night stand—and forget about it the next day. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate all of this. It's just that... this feels strange." I said and he sighed and sat beside me.

"I also don't know... It's my first time doing it with a virgin, and I'm doing everything I can to make sure you're okay. Because I know your virginity is important to you..." He said that touched my heart.

"That's... very thoughtful of you. But I can take care of myself and don't feel guilty because I gave you my consent, remember?" I smiled.

"I can feel that you're a very good person, Elinor." He said and I smiled.

I think this is why I get this feeling of someone taking care of me and actually caring about what I feel, because I never got to feel this at home. I thought homes were supposed to be your own family; why does it make you feel like you're worthless and unwanted?

My parents were wonderful; they took excellent care of me when I was young, but as time passes and I grow older, it appears that we are gradually drifting apart. 

I never really asked about my biological parents because, in the first place, they didn't want me, and this is my life now, so I don't really want to know them. They gave me away when I was just a child, and being in the orphanage when you were still young and watching others get adopted while you just always got told to wait for your turn

"Eli? Are you listening? I said, are you hungry? Let's eat." I didn't realized I was zoning out while Claude was talking to me.

"Yeah, I'm hungry. I'll just get dressed first." I said and took the paperbag he gave me.

I was surprised that the clothes and undergarments he gave me were my size. He already memorized it last night while we were doing it, right? Now, that's talent.

I wore the brown colored short and a simple white shirt and I also tied my hair into a a messy bun. "You look great."

I was busy eating my breakfast, and he was just drinking coffee and busy typing on his laptop. He looked busy, so I didn't bother him until the telephone rang. I was about to stand up to answer it, but he stood up first. "I'll answer it." He said and I just nodded.

"Elinor, the call is for you." He said and I frowned and he helped me stand up even though I can do it myself.

"Hello? Elinor Walter speaking." I said and I heard noises from the other line.

"Eli! This is Jessa. I already took care of your sister, and she's a headache. She can't even get a simple task done, and she's really dumb. But I called to tell you that I need you today because the orphanage has been waiting for you, and I already told them that you couldn't go, but they told me you promised, so... we need you here right now." She said and my eyes widened and looked at Claude who's frowning at me.

"O-okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes." I said and looked at Claude and forced a smile.

"Where are you going? I can accompany you." He said and I sighed. I have no choice.

"S-sure." I said.

I was shocked when he suddenly handed me another paperbag, and when I looked inside it, I saw another pair of clothes that were perfect for today. "Thank you!" I happily said.

"You're always welcome." He smiled.

I'm glad that I'm not that sore anymore and I can manage to walk now, and when I got out of the bathroom after I changed clothes, I saw that he had already changed clothes and was talking to someone, and when he saw me, he smiled.

"Let's go? I called my friend to get me my car so I can drive you there." He said and I nodded.

"Drive me there? Iiwan mo'ko?" I suddenly said and my eyed widened when I realized what I just said and he was also shocked.

"Of course not. I mean, so we can get to the place you need to go." He corrected and I forced a smile.

"Okay!" I happily smiled.

My jaw dropped when I saw his car. "Oh my! Your car looks so beautiful! This is actually my dream car." I said and he smiled and suddenly gave me the keys.

"Do you want to drive?" My eyes widened.

"Really?! Thank you! I promise you that I won't hurt your beautiful car." I said and he chuckled.

"Scratch it or crash it I don't mind I can always buy a new one." He smirked and I shook my head.

"Goodness! Who specifically are you?" I said and he just shrugged.

I got into the driver's seat and I saw that he has a calling card so I grabbed it and my eyes widened when I read his name. "Wait what? You're Mr. Ashford?! The owner of Ciervo Quijada?!" I exclaimed and he laughed at ny expression.

"I guess that's me." He said and I held my mouth in shock.

"So that means if you get me pregnant after what happened to us last night our children will have a bright future. May pang buhay ka sa anak natin!" I said and he chuckled.

"Why are you saying that? Are you pregnant?" He innocently said and I burst out laughing.

"What? No! Women don't get pregnant that fast! Kailangan pang ma-meet ng sperm mo ang ano ko!" Natatawang sabi ko.

"You know what, you look so elegant and your face looks like an angel pero 'yung bunganga mo walang preno." Sabi niya at napailing naman ako at tumawa.

"Edi sorry!" Umirap ako.

----