Chapter 12

Elinor's POV:

After we ate, we both sat on the veranda while drinking coffee; I was wearing his shirt, and he stood up and took something from the vanity table.

He started tying up my hair into a ponytail. "How did you know how to tie a woman's hair?" I said and smiled.

"Let's just say, I'm good at everything and I'm a fast learner." He said and I chuckled and shook my head.

"I have to go after this. My dad's birthday is tonight I need to be there." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, call me when you get there." He said and I nodded.

"You came inside me. What will you do If you got me pregnant huh?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Then I'll marry you." He said that made my heart beat go crazy.

"W-what? Why are you so.. sure? Like, you didn't even hesitate." I asked and he smiled.

"Because you are the first person I think of when I consider getting married, and because you are now a part of me, I won't let you go." He said and I smiled.

"What are we, Claude? Are we fuck buddies? I'm sorry, I'm just confused." I said and he held my hand and looked straight into my eyes with so much adoration.

"I will never love anyone as much as I love you." He confessed and I stopped and looked at him in shock.

"When I first saw you in CQ, Elinor, you stole my heart. Later, when we visited the orphanage, I was astounded by how kindly and pure you are, and I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't let you go. And after that day in the orphanage, when we parted ways, I was so upset that I sobbed for days while trying to figure out why I was missing you and wishing you were by my side. When you're with me, I just wish that time would stand still because I love you so much and I can't even express how much. That was the day I realized how much I loved you. I can't even begin to express how much I love you, and whenever you're around, all I can think about is how I wish time would stand still so we could be together forever. Above all else, I love you." He said and I can feel my tears streaming down my face and I hugged him.

"You are the first person I want to hug and see whenever life drains me, and my day won't be complete without seeing you. I love you too, more than anything." I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Every time I look at you, I feel love and inspiration. I love you, Elinor Grace Walter, more than anything, and I will marry you one day." He said and hugged me.

He put his hand on my waist, my other hand was in his chest, and we danced slowly to the music, both of us just enjoying the moment, so I closed my eyes. I really like his smell.

He kissed the top of my head while we did a slow dance on the veranda while the sun was setting.

"I don't even want to think about what life would be like without you." He whispered in my ear.

I went back to the company afterward, went to one meeting, and signed some papers before going back to my condo to get myself ready for the party tonight, and Jessa would be coming with me because she's also invited.

"Ang tagal buksan 'yung pinto!" Reklamo niya dahil nag aayos pa ako at kanina pa siya nagdodoorbell.

"Hindi pa kasi ako tapos nambubulabog kana diyan." Inis na sabi ko

Tapos na siya mag ayos at parang kakabugin niya pa ata yung may birthday sa suot niya at sa kapal ng make up. "Parang ako pa 'yung mas kinakabahan sa'yo ngayong gabi." Sabi niya at natawa naman ako at napa iling.