Chapter 13

Elinor's POV:

Nagkasagutan pa kami ng Lola ko kaya kailangan ng pumagitna nila Dad para pakalmahin siya dahil baka ano pang mangyari sakanya at baka imbes na takeover sa company ang mangyari baka burol pa ang mangyari. God forgive me for saying that.

"Eli..anak.." I stopped when my dad called me and I sighed and looked at him.

"What do you need?" I coldly said.

"Let's talk... please..." He begged and I shook my head and looked away.

"Do you know how fucked up I was these past few days? How much it hurts to think about the company being in the hands of someone else after I worked my tail off for years there?" I exclaimed and tears went streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry..." He said and I saw him crying.

"J-just stay away from me... p-please..." I said while crying and started to walk away while wiping tears and my chest feels so heavy.

When I got outside the venue, I went to the limousine we rode to get here, and I sat on the seat and started bawling my eyes out. I don't care if my makeup or mascara is going to be ruined; I just want to cry to get this pain on my chest away. I'll just cry this out, and then I'll be okay.

I quickly wiped my tears off when someone suddenly opened the door, and my tears instantly streamed down my face when I saw him, and I quickly hugged him.

"It hurts s-so bad... everything hurts." I said while crying.

"I know... I'm here. We'll get through this together I love you so much." He said while caressing my back and kissed the top of my head.

I kept crying my eyes out in his hands, and he kept kissing my forehead and the top of my head and saying how much he loved me. God, I'm so lucky to have him, and I won't ever let this man go.

"I don't want to be here... let's g-get out of here." I said and he nodded.

He made me wear his blazer because it's starting to get cold outside, and he was talking to someone on his phone until a guy with his car stopped right in front of us.

"Ssob naman kasi! Pinagmamadali ako hindi ko tuloy nakuha 'yung number ng babae na kasama ko." Sabi ng lalaki pagkalabas niya ng kotse.

"Uy! Ms. Elinor! Alam mo ba crush kita noon pa pero masaya ako para sa inyo ni ssob! Tangina unang beses ko lang 'yan makita na ngumingiti habang nagpipirma ng mga papel tapos wallpaper ka pa!" Natatawang sabi ng lalaki at natawa naman ako at sinamaan siya ng tingin ni Claude.

Sungit naman ng baby ko.

Anong kalandian 'yun Elinor.

"Let's go, love. Just ignore that idiot." Claude said and I chuckled.

We went inside his car, and I took some wipes from my purse and removed my makeup, which is now destroyed, and I looked like a mess. "I look like some kind of a ghost in a horror movie." I said and shook my head and his forehead creased.

"What do you mean by that? You're too gorgeous to be a ghost in a horror movie. But if you were, I'd gladly watch the movie multiple times." He said and I chuckled.

"I want to go home. I want to rest." I said and he nodded.

I opened the lights and lied down on my couch and while he looks around. "Sorry for the mess. I was with Jessa earlier, and we made a big mess while she was helping me get ready." I said and he nodded and sat on the couch.

"It's fine." He said.

I stood up to take a shower while he waited for me to finish, and I was in front of my vanity table while doing my skin care, and he was just staring at me, so I frowned at him.