Chapter 10

Claude's POV:

I didn't expect us to go to an orphanage, and when I found out that Eli has been helping in this orphanage for years now, she amazed me more, and the way she interacts with everyone in here, especially the kids, makes me feel something I've never felt before.

I just love seeing her interact with the kids in here; it amazes me and I can't put it into words. It made my adoration for her grow.

I didn't realize I was already smiling and my heart was racing as I listened to her talking to the little girl inside the room. She really affects me in a way that I can't quite put my finger on.

Time flew by, and I had no idea it was time to leave... and say goodbye. 

My heart was heavy as I drove away after dropping her off and I could feel tears starting to form, so I pulled over, parked somewhere, and just sat inside my car.

After that, I went back to the place where I dropped her off just to make sure she got in safely.

Why am I feeling this? I shouldn't be feeling this. Although we only used each other for pleasure, I can't deny that she became something special to me that night. The first time I saw her at CQ, she already caught my attention, and I think she didn't only catch my attention but also my heart.

"Tama na 'yan p're naka ilang bote kana akala ko ba inaalagan mo na atay mo." Pigil saakin ni Atlas pero hindi ko siya pinansin at tinungga ang bote ng alak.

"Shut up." Sabi ko at agad niyang nilayo ang bote papalayo saakin.

"Claude! Ayusin mo nga sarili mo! Ano bang problema? Sabihin mo makikinig naman ako." He said and I bit my lower lip.

"It's about a woman..." I said and he loudly gasped and covered his mouth in shock.

"Teka nga! Woman?! Sino? Kilala ko ba 'to?" Sunod sunod na sabi niya.

I opened my laptop and searched Elinor's name and he loudly gasped again. "What?! Wala kang kinukwento saakin na nakilala mo 'yang si Elinor! Gago! Crush ko 'yan bata pa ako." Sabi niya at sinamaan ko siya ng tingin at napaubo naman siya at umayos ng upo.

I told him everything. "Grabe, 'tol parang mas nasaktan ako sa lovelife mo kaysa saakin." Sabi niya at napa iling nalang ako.

"Alam mo ang ibig sabihin lang n'yan na attached ka masyado sakanya at gusyo mo na s'ya." Sabi niya at pumitik pa at nginitian ako.

I like her? I mean, I'm not going to lie. She is so lovely. Because if I don't, I won't be here sobbing over her while drinking several bottles of liquor.

Knowing that the woman I like has the purest and kindest heart made me feel as though I was the happiest person on earth at the thought of liking her. To find someone like her is a blessing.

I can't believe I made my own accounts on social media just so I can search her accounts up.

eliig_wlter: Busy day.
She posted a picture of herself while signing some papers, and damn, she looks hot while wearing specs.

eliig_wlter: You have my heart, Paris.
It was a picture of her looking at the Eiffel Tower.

eliig_wlter: ;)
It was a picture of her sipping tea and it looks like she's on a restaurant in Paris.

eliig_wlter: My new favorite place. I love you Switzerland.
It was a picture of a beautiful view in Switzerland.

eliig_wlter: Picture taken by Jessa.
It was a picture of her looking away while the wind was blowing up her hair, and she looks so pretty in this picture that I took a screenshot and made it my wallpaper.