Chapter Eighteen - Purpose and Investigation

"Kiro... Could you not be so rough? You need to treat it with more care!"

"Look I'm trying. Just stay still, all right?"

After all I haven't done this kind of thing before.

"Hyaa, K-Kiro, that's my tail!"

"You need to wash your tail too, you know?"

Following her instructions, it's hard to figure out the perfect pressure you have to apply on such quality fur. It's perhaps the most high quality I've ever touched. I wouldn't mind laying my head against it so I can fall asleep.

"Ehee, Kiroo.~ When you're done, you have to wash my front too, you know?~"

"Well if you're too lazy to wash yourself, maybe I'll get Jang Mi to do that."

"Uyuu..."

...

"So what do you think?"

After Reiguma and I washed up in the bath together, I went straight over to Lily's shed. I left Reiguma in charge of tonight's dinner, of course only under the guidance of Jang Mi of whom I can trust in cooking. If she could make that Kiridorian styled soft n round, then she could perhaps make something even better.

"Ehh..."

The armor consisted of light metal plating with numerous carvings to appease the eyes against her waist that merges in towards the chest region and behind. Since it seems like she likes having her stomach visible, that was the only exception, besides her wings stretched out at the back.

She could still wear the fabric that wrapped around her legs before, but under the light padded boots I made for her.

"It's a little strange... But I suppose it isn't too bad.~"

She twists her body around to inspect every inch of it.

"And here I thought you'd complain about it."

"It is a bit constrictive though, and it's more difficult to get out of."

It's not like you'd be needing to remove it with every chance you get.

"Ufufu, well then Kiro. Do you want to test out the durability of your work?~"

"Well if it's durability, it's sure to last awhile. I mean I'm not that generous to use the most quality materials I have unfortunately."

Turning back and about to leave, Lily grabs me by the arm.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about that.~ You know exactly what I mean, Kiro.~"

"It's more reason to not go along with what you have planned."

"Aww, that's a shame. But I won't give up! Someday Kiro, the Master role will be reversed, just you wait!"

"Hahhh... I'll retort, but that's a waste of energy."

I shrug Lilly off as I set out.

"Come visit me again!!~"

If it was a normal girl that suggested that, I'd be sure to come by. However Lily's far from an innocent girl.

...

"Oh there you are, finished with that wretch?"

Jang Mi greets me as I enter the house.

"The wretch is actually more friendly than you may think, Jang Mi."

"Well, you are a man after all. I just didn't think you'd be seduced by her so easily. I've lost faith in you, Kiro."

She sighs heavily as I question whether or not she really had faith in me from the beginning.