Chapter 6- 'Did you blow your cover?'

The next morning Nari wakes up early so she decides to cook food for her father who is still sleeping. She goes and checks the ingredients in the fridge but there are not enough ingredients. So she goes to the store and buys ingredients and returns home. When she reaches home, she sees Hyunjae standing in front of her house. She goes and asks Yoonjae,

"I see that you have come."

"Yes. And Noona guess what?"

"What?"

"I got my new codename. It's Leopard."

Nari smiles and says," Congrats that's very cool."

"By the way what will be your cover?"

"Yeah right. I am coming to the University undercover as a teacher. Now we can solve this missing plane case together and become the best NIS special agent partners thingy of the year. Plus point we can also shut Jeongho's mouth"

"Hyunjae. We are not doing this for the title. We are doing this for our country. Forget these useless thoughts."

All of a sudden Taeho jumps from behind a tree and looses his balance.
Nari quickly catches him midway. Then he quickly straightens up and says," Missing plane case?Special agents? NIS? Are you guys spies?"

Nari asks,"What are you doing here?"

Taeho says,"I mean I had a doubt on you since the first day when you said you were living with your father on the phone the other day when in fact you said your parents are dead and now this?"

"What are you doing outside Nari? I see you have friends over. Call them in." says Nari's dad

"Yes we were coming in anyway ajusshi. We need to talk anyways."says Taeho.

While going in Hyunjae whispers to Nari," Did you blow your cover? Who is he anyway?"

"I don't know how this happened. Ughhh. Don't you dare tell director that our cover was blown. Otherwise I will kill you. He is my class's rep and his father is one of the victim of the latest missing plane."

"As if I'm much willing to lose my job. Huhh."

"Stop whispering both of you. So you both are spies..."

Hyunjae and Nari say,"Special agents."

"Exactly. And you are here undercover to uncover the missing plane crash mystery right?"

Hyunjae and Nari say,"Yes"

"But why in this university here?"

Hyunjae says," Because we got information from a s....."

Nari interrupts Hyunjae and says, "Stop. You don't need to say this to him. Taeho since you found out about us please keep quiet. Do not tell about us to anyone because it may put us and our families in danger."

"Fine, I won't. But I have a condition."

Nari asks,"What condition?"

Taeho says,"Take me in whatever you guys are doing."

Hyunjae says," Why should we take you in? How will you help us?"

Nari says,"And one more thing. Why should we trust you?"

Taeho replies," I don't mean to brag but I am popular and most trusted student among the teachers. I even have the keys to all the locked rooms. And if you are concerned about trusting me, I should remind you that my dad is a victim too. I want to help you both so that we can find him and all the other missing people."

Hyunjae says,"He is right. I think we could use the help. What do you say Noona?"

Nari thinks for sometime and says,"Ok. But in no way you will come in between and spoil our mission. One more thing learn self defense. There is no way I'm going to include you in our team with your crappy skills. And do not tell to anyone at all about us."

Taeho says,"Ok fine. I will learn self defense too."

Meanwhile Nari's father cooks a meal for Nari, Hyunjae and Taeho. He calls them after setting up the table. He introduces himself to them.Nari says,"This is my colleague Hyunjae and this is the class rep Taeho."

"Is it okay to talk about this in front of him?"asks Nari's dad.

"It's ok. He found out." says Nari.

"Ok. So you are Hyunjae. I heard about you from her. And you are the guy who called my daughter cute right?" says Nari's dad staring at Taeho and giving him the stink eye.

Taeho laughs hesitatingly and says,"Yes. It was an honest mistake."

Nari's father still gives him the stink eye and says,"Okay."

After they finish eating Nari's father goes inside. Then Nari asks looking at Taeho,"Why did you come to my house anyway?"

Hello readers. I will be posting new episodes every Friday.
Thank you
✨️Byeol✨️