Chapter 13- 'Who is Glasya?'

Taeho and Nari burst into the teacher's room and say,

"Mrs.Hwayoung we want to talk to you. We have a doubt."

"Stop copying what I say Taeho."

"I think you are the one who needs to stop saying what I say."

Nari and Taeho whisper to each other. But their whispers were enough to be heard by all.

The teachers in the room including Mrs.Hwayoung, Hyunjae and Mr.Lee stare at them fighting with each other.

Mrs. Hwayoung says,"Stop fighting both of you. I am coming in 10 minutes. You guys go ahead."

Taeho says,"Ok Maam."

Mr. Lee says,"You kids could have asked her during the classes. Why do you need to come after your classes end?"

Taeho says,"We are sorry sit. But we have that.....umm..."looking at Nari.

Nari says,"...that maths problem that we have to solve now itself. It may come in tomorrow's test."

"Right Taeho?" Nari says looking at Taeho.

"Yes."

Taeho and Nari head outside and Hyunjae stands up and says,"I have to go to the restroom." and leaves hurriedly.

Mr.Lee says as soon as Hyunjae leaves the room,"Mrs.Hwayoung remember what I said yesterday. Don't go on blabbering everything."

She says with a plain expression,"Yes sir."

She quickly wraps up her work and leaves. After she leaves,Mr.Lee say to himself,"She doesn't seem very trustworthy to me."
           ____________________

Meanwhile Hyunjae hurriedly rushes towards Nari and Taeho and says," Are you guys crazy? How could you fight like that in front of the teachers? You guys were acting very suspicious. What if they would have doubted you both? Taeho may be new to all this but how could you do this Noona?"

"I'm sorry",Nari says with her lower lip plumped to act sad.

Taeho says,"Oh my God. You should stop acting cute. You look funny" and laughs.

Hyunjae says,"Stop making those faces. You look cute" whispering the last part.

Taeho says looking at Hyunjae,"Quick go away. Mrs.Hwayoung is coming."

Hyunjae quickly leaves and goes back to the teacher's room.

Mrs.Hwayoung asks,"Taeho and Nari what do you both have a doubt about?"

Taeho says," About that..."

Nari interrupts Taeho and says," Let's talk somewhere else. Let's go to a cafe."
            _____________________

At the cafe:

Mrs.Hwayoung says,"Why is this cafe so empty?"

Taeho says,"Probably because it's newly opened."

Nari,Taeho and Mrs.Hwayoung sit at a table. Taeho says,"I will go and order. You guys can speak."

Nari and Mrs.Hwayoung give their order to Taeho and he goes to the coffee counter.

Mrs.Hwayoung says,"I feel like you didn't call me here to solve your doubts. Why did you call for me? Are you guys in some kind of problem?"

Nari laughs gently and says,"Yes ma'am you are right. We are not here to talk to you about that. We are here to talk to you about the missing plane case."

Mrs.Hwayoung was completely taken aback. She stands up quickly and roughly so that the chair she was sitting on falls down to the floor and makes a loud thud sound. She shouts very loudly and says,"Who are you? Did Glasya send you to kill me?"