Chapter 7- 'Little did they know'

Nari asks looking at Taeho,"Why did you come to my house anyway?"

Taeho says,"Right. I almost forgot. You had forgotten your phone at my home yesterday."

Nari says,"Here is my phone. Thank you. Hyunjae you will be joining from Monday,right?"

"Yes Sunbae."

"Okay. Keep an eye on all the teachers and see what they are doing. Taeho bring all the keys of the locked rooms. Let's go and check all the rooms. I was thinking of going to the airport to inquire about the planes."

"You did not visit the airport yet?" Hyunjae asks.

Nari says,"No. I had requested the airport personnel to send their files and passenger list before coming to Incheon but they have not yet sent it. So I am planning to visit them personally."

Hyunjae asks,"Do you know anyone there?"

Nari says,"That's the problem. I don't know anyone."

"I know someone at the airport. He is my fathers close college friend. He works there as a secretary of the chairman." Taeho says.

Hyunjae says," Really? Then can you get all the information from him?"

Taeho says," He will probably help us."

Nari says," But can we trust him?"

Taeho says,"Yes we can trust him."

Nari says,"Ok. But make sure he doesn't tell anyone about the information. It may risk his job if the wrong person got to know that somebody is digging into the case. I'm sure the people involved in the case are working around everywhere. So be careful before you trust someone. Since you don't know much I'm telling you all of this."

Taeho says,"Ok."
                   ____________________
At the airport:

"I heard about your father. I feel very sad."

"Yes,that's why I wanted to dig into this case myself. By the way this is my friend Nari."

"Hi Nari. Here are the documents. It includes the passenger and pilots details.You should know that I worked very hard to get these documents."

Nari says, "Thank you very much sir. By the way why is there no one here?"

"It's actually lunch hour now. That's why I purposely called you here during lunch so nobody can know that I am giving these documents to you. Work hard guys. I hope you find your father soon Taeho."

"Thank you ajusshi. We will get going. Let's go Nari."
                __________________

"Since you are a special agent is that the reason why you are so good at fighting?"

"Well partly yes. By the way are you sure about being in on this mission?"

"Yes I am totally sure. I have to do what it takes to find my father."

"I'm not asking you this without any reason. Actually such missions are very dangerous."

Taeho says, "Yes I know. If you people can risk your lives for your country then why cant I just help you atleast a little bit?" and smiles sweetly.

"Wow. You seem determined. Well then I should do my job properly and protect the citizens of this country well."

"Is your head aching a lot?"

"What? How did you know?"

"I could tell. Just wait a minute."

Taeho takes out a bar of sneakers from his bag and gives it to her.

"How did you know I eat this when I have a headache?"

"Well the other day I overheard you telling Taehee."

"By the way you both seem to like chocolates a lot."

"Haha well yes we do."

Nari smiles and says,"Thank you"

But little did they know that a guy saw the three of them exchanging the documents. A little figured,white skinned guy saw them and took a picture of them. He goes through a remote area and reaches a big ground like space with tall gates. He knocks on the door and says,"My name is Soohyuk. I am here to talk to Glasya."

The guard sitting behind the gate asks,"Do you have an appointment?"

Soohyuk says,"The whale is white".

The huge gates slowly open and let's him in.

"You should know me by now." Soohyuk says.

Then the guards show their way to a room. When he enters a room he sees a table and a chair placed near a large window which gave an entire view of Hanjo University.

Soohyuk timidly says, "Glasya, I found Lilly."

New episodes every TUESDAY and FRIDAY✨️
✨️Byeol✨️