Part 3

Shinso walked toward All Might with the rest of class 1-a, all clad in their hero costumes. Shinso's was simple: a black stealth suit with gear around the waist, and a capture scarf like his dad's wrapped around his neck. He saw the kid that looked like a peppermint-Todoroki?- take note of the scarf and write something down in a notebook. Who knows what that was about.

The class gathered in front of some buildings, where All Might made his appearance at the head. He explained the exercise, and Shinso could've sworn that All Might kept nervously glancing at different points in his explanation like he was watching for something. He shrugged it off as jitters, this was All Might's first time at teaching, after all.

The students filed into a building with surveillance cameras as the first villain team, team D, headed into the building. Shinso was on team A, with the girl who had the zero-gravity quirk. He thought her name was Uraraka. They were going up against the explosion guy, Bakugo; and the guy with engine legs, Ida. He wasn't really sure how Ida would do as a villain; he seemed pretty uptight, but Bakugo seemed like he would do just fine. Shinso wasn't sure who hurt him, but the guy had issues.

Five minutes after the villain team entered, Shinso and Uraraka were sent in. The walls were bare as they made their way through the building, venturing carefully around the corners. They had previously discussed a plan to sneak Uraraka in since all they needed to do was touch the fake bomb. The Bakugo kid definitely seemed like the type to just charge in guns blazing, and Shinso could take him out with his quirk faster than he could cause damage.

Sure enough, not long after he and Uraraka split up, Bakugo charged at him with an angry expression on his face. Or that may have just been his default expression. Shinso wasn't sure.

The comms unit buzzed as Uraraka's voice came through in his ear." I found the weapon, Shinso! It's on the floor right above you and Bakugo. But Ida's guarding it pretty well. And also... monologuing to himself about getting into being a villain? I don't think I get sneak past him yet, he's pretty fast."

Shinso gritted his teeth as he dodged another explosion from Bakugo. The blasts were coming faster now, and with every attack he dodged Bakugo got even madder."Just stay hidden until you can find an opening. I'll deal with Bakugo."

Shinso ran to the side and got as much space between him and Bakugo as possible. He heard a giggle come through the comms unit. Uraraka?...

He caught his breath, and before Bakugo could attack him he asked him a question." Those explosions are weak! Are you even trying to hit me?"

Bakugo roared in anger as he prepared his attack." JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING WEAK, EXTRA?!"

And there. With that answer, Bakugo's face went blank and he stopped preparing his attack. Shinso wiped some sweat from his brow as he prepared the capture tape. Wait..."Uraraka, hug the walls! I'm making an opening!"

He then waited for her affirmative and told Bakugo to fire off an attack at the ceiling. He then backed away as much as he could before the force destroyed the floor Uraraka, Ida, and the weapon were on. Before the dust had settled, All Might's voice boomed through the comm units that they all had," THE HERO TEAM WINNNNS!"

Shinso released Bakugo from his control as a bubbly Uraraka and defeated Ida came down, both looking disheveled. Bakugo blinked before looking around, his expression growing more and more infuriated by the second. His palms started to spark threateningly as he took anger-fueled steps toward Shinso. Luckily, All Might grabbed Bakugo's shoulder and got him to go back inside before Bakugo could act on his anger.

The class was gathered around All Might as the teams who had just battled, who just revealed Ida to be the MVP.

"Even though Ida was on the losing team, kero?" The girl with the frog quirk spoke up. She was crouched on the ground with a gloved finger held up to her mouth.