Part 33

Izuku waited off at a safe distance from the designated 'crash space'. The plan was to get through the wall with All Might smashing through the concrete. Then all the others would restrain the villains before they could fight back and potentially harm Bakugo in the crossfire. As it is, they couldn't wait another minute before rescuing the student. Otherwise they might find a safer way to do the infiltration.

All Might approached the abandoned building as silently as the big man could, footsteps only making gentle thumps on the uneven ground. Every hero around them was at the ready, all serious for what was about to happen. If everything was going according to plan, the villains wouldn't be thinking of a counter-attack right now because of the press conference. And even if they were preparing for a quick comeback, they wouldn't assume it was happening so quickly. It was only with the help of an anonymous tip that they were able to do this, after all.

All Might paused right before the exterior door and took a deep beath before knocking. Three resounding pounds rattled the door, and everyone held their breath as All Might called out, 'Pizza Delivery!'

...Wait. What? Of all the things to say... why? It's not even punny.

And then he charged straight at the wall, sending bricks flying everywhere. After that, things seemed to move in fast motion, everyone rushing in at once with guns a blazing. As soon as All Might smashed that wall, Kamui Woods did his signature move and took the villains out of commission. A few of them tried to fight back, but Gran Torino quickly put a stop to that. The older hero darted from wall to wall, nothing but stunned villains left in his wake.

"THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR YOU NOW, LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! WHY, YOU ASK? BECAUSE... WE ARE HERE!" Well, there was his signature catch phrase. Modified a bit so it was grammatically correct, of course. The plan had gone well so far, but there was always going to be something that went wrong. Those who were against them would always find a way to do harm, in this case breaking out of their restraints.

If they did, Endeavor was waiting outside, a fact that he wasn't too pleased with. Something about, and don't quote him on this, 'That blonde oaf shouldn't get to charge in while I'm stuck waiting here on the sidelines. Humph.' With major emphasis on the humph. Now Izuku was going to get his student out of here before anything else happened to him. Which seems very likely, considering his students' track record.

"No... no no no. NO! You aren't going to beat me here! I don't have my powerups, and the boss fight isn't supposed to happen yet! Sensei said I was going to win the fight, and Sensei doesn't lie. You are all dirty cheaters! Where are my Nomu?! WHERE ARE THEY?! KUROGIRI!!!"

"HA, HA, HA! You lost this one, Tomura Shigaraki, because you forgot one crucial thing... our rage. You will never beat heroes when we are all together and fighting for one goal, united. You will never take one of our own again!" All Might's rousing speech had the villain Spinner practically in tears, looking like he would clap if he could move. "And now you have to tell me, Shigaraki, where is he? Where is your boss right now?"

Black sludge roared like a river into the room, the sticky substance completely coating them. Outside, he could hear the shocked yells and panic, but he was more focused on the giant, hulking beasts that were bursting out of the sludge. The Nomu were back.

Nothing about the situation made sense. Kurogiri was out cold, Edgeshot had seen to that, and it wasn't like they could just appear out of nowhere. And Mount Lady and the others were taking care of the storage facility right now, or at least that was the plan.

Izuku whipped out a corded wire from his pocket and quickly wrapped it around the Nomu closest to him, narrowly avoiding being smacked to the side by another. The space was much too crowded already, and it was getting worse every second they stood there.