"Stay?"

Warning this chapter includes abuse,drinking,and offensive words

Robin: 

"I didn't know you had a little sister" I said breaking the silence I hate when it's quiet. "Oh yeah she is an awesome kid sometimes I feel like I don't deserve a sister like her" he said smiling widely. His smile was so cute I thought to myself, "well my sisters are brats" I said laughing lightly. "I'm sure they are good kids" Finney said with a smile, we finally made it to my house. I opened the door to see mom rushing out in a hurry. "Bye carino" she said kissing my cheek. "BYE MOM!" I said shouting from the porch. "Let's go to my room we'll have more peace in there" I said grabbing Finneys hand and leading him down the long hallway. "Hold on Finn I forgot to check on my sister" I said leaving Finney alone in the room. I heard him plop down down on my bed, I walked into Riley's room to see her peacefully sleeping in her crib. Great I thought to myself now me and Finney can have sometime to study, I walked back down the hallway to hear laughing coming from my room. Oh no I mumbled under my breath I walked in and just as I feared I seen her. My stupid elder sister was sitting next to Finney, Finney looked uncomfortable as he was just laughing at everything she said nervously. "Is she bothering you" I said walking into my room. "No! Robin she's not bothering me at all" I knew Finney was a terrible liar but that was just sad. "MARY get out!" I said with a bit of a tone, I knew something was about to happen I knew it when I seen that shit eating grin on her face. "Wipe that stupid grin off of your face before I slap it off" I said. she didn't say anything thank god but I couldn't stand her stupid face.she got off of my bed and just walked to her own room, finally I thought as I sat next to Finn.

Finney: 

I hated seeing Robin get mad like that. He broke the silence immediately, "so study time?" He said to me grabbing his geometry book. "Yeah study time" I said also grabbing my book,We studied for a good half hour before he got up off of his bed and walked out of the room I got up quickly I didn't want to be alone. "Wait!" I said grabbing his wrist he turned around very red in the face and quickly spoke. "Yeah Finn?" "We are you going?" I said "I'm going to make dinner cause I know damn well that stupid bitch in there won't" he said pointing to his sisters room. " do you want to stay for dinner?" He asked. "Sure" I said looking down at my feet trying to hide the blush I felt creeping it's way onto my face. 

Robin: 

I hated talking to that idiot she never helped me in anyway so shy was she so involved with me and Finney now?. "Robin it's fine I don't care if you like him or not" Mary said pouring herself a drink. "SHHH! Idiot he'll hear you and your loud ass mouth!" I whisperer shouted I turned my head away from the spaghetti I was making and looked over to see Finney happily drawing in his notebook still listening to his Walkman with his back turned to me and Mary. "Alright be that way call me when dinners done and don't let your boyfriend stay all night!" She said walking away. Finally I thought some peace and quiet, that peace only lasted a few minutes when I heard Riley waking up. I turned on my heel to walk to her room she was standing up in her crib crying and reaching her arms out for me to come hold her. I walked up to her and lifted her out of the crib to hold her in my arms I hated my elder sister but not Riley I was only here for her. I sung her back to sleep and turned to leave the room to see Finney standing in the doorway sobbing. "Finney! What's wrong what happened!?" I said frantically grabbing Finney into a hug. "Your such a good brother" he said "really Finney you scared the shit out of me for that" I said laughing "I'm sorry but you and Riley are just so cute!". We walked back to the kitchen and and I finished dinner. I was going to get Riley and tell Mary the food was done.

Finney:

I hoped this dinner would go by fast I didn't like Robins older sister that much. She was kind of scary and smelled like cigarettes a smell that I was sensitive to due to being around the smell alot back when dad would drink and smoke. He still does but only ever sometimes, Robin walked over to me sitting three plates of food on the table and going to make a fourth. I assumed he was carrying it to his sisters room. I didn't want to be rude so I was going to wait for him to come back before I started eating. Robin walked back into the room holding his little sister in his arms. "Is Mary going to eat with us?" I said, "No she never does anything that involves going out of her room" "Oh ok" he walked back over to the counter to get forks. I looked over at his sister and she was clapping and laughing. "She's a very pretty baby" I said. "Oh thanks Finn" he said sitting the fork on the table and spooning the food on his fork. "Is it good?" "Oh yeah Robin it's amazing!" I thought I seen Robin blush out of the corner of my eye. "I haven't had a home cooked meal in forever" I said kind of sadly. "Why your dad doesn't cook?" "No he works night shifts so it's always just been me and gwenny so we have to eat something like a sandwich or something that we can just put in the microwave" "oh I'm sorry". We finished our food and Robin packed the spaghetti into a little bowl to put in the fridge. "Do you want to take some home?" He said with his back to me. "I over cooked and we won't finish all of it" "sure thanks Rob" 

{omg I didn't realize this chapter had gotten so long updateing later again today so stay safe and I'll be back for 4 bye! ☺️❤️}