Up

Finney: 

I shot up out of bed in a cold sweat I couldn't believe the nightmare I was having. I sat back down immediately out off pain for my lower abdomen. I looked over at the clock on my wall, twelve thirty on a Monday how long was I out for I wondered. All I remember was the distant talking and ringing in my ears and the fire tearing feeling I felt coming from my stomach and blurry figures standing over me. I guess I passed out and somebody found me. My mind raced with thoughts when I remembered Robin, Robin was at school! I went to stand up slowly this time and walked and grimaced slightly from the pain in my stomach I pressed the button under the phone that I assumed alerted someone I was awake. I slouched down to the ground and leaned my head against the wall praying someone would come soon and get me from this nightmare. Four nurses burst in with the police chief and what I assumed to be a detective due to him holding a notepad and a very sharp pencil. The nurses helped me back into bed and got me some soup, I wasn't hungry though all I could think about was Robin and Gwen. I heard snapping in my direction and the police chiefs hand was in my face. I brought his hand back down to his side as I sat there in my bed.

"Son can you tell me what happened the day of the attack?" He questioned tapping his pen on his notepad waiting for my response.

"Attack?" I said jerking my head towards them shooting them a concerned face. Then my head shot to Robin and Gwen had Matty done something to them we're they ok?.

"Oh god, you don't know do you" he said with a voice of sadness.

"NO! Are they ok!?"  I said shouting. 

"Finney they are fine, nurse Jackie take him to inspect the damage. They were talking about me? I felt relieved it wasn't Robin or Gwen they had hurt. I was walking to the bathroom down the hall with nurse Jackie helping me. I went inside one of the stalls and shut it and started sobbing. What did I do wrong why did Matty and his friends hate me?. I decided to finally check out the damage and pulled my hospital gown up to reveal the word faggot carved into my skin. Deep. I started to sob again hearing the nurse walk into the bathroom and open my stall. We walked back to my room in silence which I broke. 

"Who brought me here? And who found me in the bathroom?" I asked.

"Some kid named Bruce a ambulance came and two other boys named Vance hopper and Robin Arellano came as well". I felt happy hearing the names. Hearing how much they cared for me. 

"That Robin kid really cares about you" she said with a caring tone. "He was inconsolable". I smiled at how much robin was worried I missed my true friends and couldn't wait to see them. 

"Can they come see me?" "Of course I'll call them and your father to let them know you can be discharged but you'll have to stay out of school for a couple of weeks." I couldn't wait to see them again.

Robin:

After getting the call from Finney at the hospital I was on cloud nine. I talked to Vance and Bruce at lunch and asked Vance if he would give me and Gwen a ride there. He was excited about going to see Finney to so he told me absolutely. I couldn't wait for school to be over so I could give Finney the biggest hug and hear his adorable giggle. The bell ring for school to be over finally rung and I was running down to the car line to meet Gwen, Bruce and Vance all waiting on me. I dove into Vance's van slamming the door shut and scooting next to Gwen in the back seat with Bruce in the passenger seat next to Vance. No one spoke but you didn't have to to sense the excitement in the van. We pulled up to the hospital and scrambled to get out, I got my note from the nurse and was running through the halls of the hospital with Gwen trailing close behind me. I busted into the room kicking the door and running to Finneys bed. "FINNEY!" I screamed "Robin?" He shouted with glossy eyes like he was about to cry Gwen and I ran to his bed and wrapped him in a big tight hug. He started crying and I was first to speak.

 Robin: 

"I thought I lost you!" I said pulling away from the hug and cupping his face with my hands. He grabbed one of my hands with his arm still hugging the crying Gwen. Vance and Bruce stood in the doorway and took Gwen to get a snack from the vending machine down the hall giving us alone time.

"You scared me shitless!" I said not letting his face go he grabbed my hands and spoke.

Finney: 

"I know I'll never leave you guys again" I was cut off by a pair of lips connecting with mine. I melted into the kiss forgetting I was in a hospital. Nothing mattered in that moment just robin and this kiss we we're sharing. He pulled away and layed down in the bed resting on my chest i held his hair in my hand. And he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I dozed off with Robin snoring softly and sweetly against my chest. 

{hey luvs, sorry for the late chapter I had to do chores and wrote this while looking after my newborn kitten. I'll write some more tomorrow but I might do some more tonight if I feel like it I woke up a with a head ache this morning so that was fun. Oh also one of my kind readers pointed out that the book says complete at the bottom it's not, in fact it's far from done lol. I just thought I'd express that. Thank you once again for all of the love and support I love you guys with all my heart and y'all are all I think about at school lol! ♥️❤️♥️}