"Cool?"

Robin:

"I'm sorry I interrupted, what ever this is." I said pulling away from hugging Vance. 

"Nah, your not interrupting anything Rob." Bruce said.

"Well it's to late for you to go home now so do wanna spend the night?" Vance said standing back up. 

"Yeah sure," I said getting up and leaving to Vance's room. I flopped down on the bed and rubbed my hands over my face. "You're an idiot Robin." It was true why did I freak out. Finney probably hates me now. I soon fell asleep waiting for Vance and Bruce to finish their date or whatever they were doing.

Vance: 

"We should go to bed, it's getting late." I said getting up from the couch and turning off the Tv. I walked to my room and seen Robin on the bed.

"Come on let's make room." I said clapping my hands to wake Robin up. He didn't even get mad he just rolled out off the bed and come to stand beside me. That was odd. I ended up sleeping in the middle with Robins back to me and Bruce hugging me laying on his side. When I heard Robin snoring I decided to speak.

"Hey B" I said .

"Yes," he said through a muffled voice.

"I think I know how to get the two dorks to make up." I said averting my gaze to Robin.

"V we don't even know it's him he's mad at." He said about to fall asleep.

"Oh come on we both know that's what he upset about. I mean do you remember the way he acted at the hospital." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Okkkk, so how are you going to make them make up." He said.

"Easy, the fairs in town next week. Shove them together run off and boom their stuck with each other and we can go on a semi date." I said putting my arm around his waist.

"Alright then, good night V" he said shutting his eyes. I put my hand on top of his head and went to sleep.

{time skip to Wednesday}

Finney: 

I didn't think it was possible for Robin to stay mad at me for as long as he had been. I was walking to lunch gripping my bag strap tighter as I made my way to the lunch line. I got my food and sat across from Bruce.

"Hey Finney!" He said in a cheerful voice. He was up to something.

"Hey" I said bluntly. I had been miserable ever since me and Robin stopped hanging out and talking. 

"Me and Vance were wondering if you wanted to go to the fair this afternoon?." He said grabbing Vance's hand.

"And Gwen could come with?." Picking up my fork With a questioning stare written on my face. 

"Of course Finney we wouldn't leave her out. Not unless she's spending the night somewhere." Vance said getting up to throw his tray away. 

"Uhhh sure, I'll tell and ask my dad." I said eating my food. I was walking home with Gwen now after Robin and me stopped talking. 

"Hey Gwen, do wanna come with Vance, Bruce, and me to the fair this afternoon.?" I said walking.

"YEAH! I would love to!" She said in a happy voice. I smiled seeing my enthusiastic sister so happy.

"Hey dad," I said walking downstairs. 

"What boy." He said clearly drunk.

"I was wondering if I could go with a couple of friends and Gwen to the fair?." 

"Yeah." He said before leaning his head back and passing out. I walked back upstairs to Gwen's room to tell her the good news.

"Hey." I said opening her door. 

"Hey Finn!. What should I wear?" She said holding up two outfits. 

"I don't know Gwen it's a fair not a fashion show." I said leaving for her to get changed. 

"Hmmm, you're right." She said picking out a pair of overalls with a skirt at the end and a black jacket. We met Vance outside of our house and jumped into the Van

"Hey wheres Bruce?" I said putting my seatbelt on.

"Oh he went to pick up Robin." My blood went cold hearing the name as a million thoughts ran through my head. 

Was he still mad?

Did he hate me? 

Did he want to make up?

"O-oh ok" I said starting to lightly shake. We pulled into the parking lot stepping out of the van. Bruce immediately ran up to Vance and hugged him Robin walked up behind him. 

"Hey Robin!" Gwen said not noticing me at first. I won't lie when he noticed me he looked ashamed. He gave me a slight wave and I waved back before Gwen broke our awkward gestures. 

"Come on dorks! Lets go!" She said grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the entrance. Bruce grabbed Vance's hand and started walking. 

Robin:

I couldn't believe Vance and Bruce dragged me here. I knew they were planing something. I was going to kill both of them when we got out of here. We walked in and got wrist bands and went on two rides before Vance had to use the restroom. Gwen ran off with her friends a long time ago so it was just me and Finney. 

"Come on, let's go find the shit heads." I said getting impatient. I grabbed Finneys wrist and began walking. We searched for those two idiots for 30 minutes before going to rest outside. We went into an alleyway and I lit a cigarette. I blew smoke out of my mouth and looked over at Finney standing there with his back to the wall with his arms crossed.

"I- didn't know they'd do this." I muttered out.

"It's ok I didn't either." He said putting his arms to his sides. 

"Can I have one?" He said reaching for the cigarette in my hand.

"Sure, here" I said handing him the cigarette and crossing my arms. 

"Look I'm sorry ok?" He said stomping out the cigarette.

"For what? You didn't do shit. I should be apologizing."  I said.

"It's ok you were just being protective." He said smiling. 

"So are we cool now?" I said getting off of the wall to stand in front of him. He grabbed me into a tight hug and I heard a muffled 

"The coolest." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist returning the hug. I pulled back and cupped his face with my hand and kissed him.

"God I missed being able to do that." I said pulling away.

{hey luvs to make up for pissing you off here's some lovey dovey stuff for you guys. I love you guys and sorry if the chapter is shitty I woke up today tired and still had school. I love you loves stay safe! ☺️🥰👋}