Sick

Warning: mentions of abuse and sickness (idk but I have a friend who seriously hates throw up and blood so if you're sensitive to both or one ig just sit this chapter out) 😅 

Finney:

Robin was sick and I was bored. I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. I heard my sisters footsteps skipping up to my room.

"FINNEY! THIS BOY ON THE PHONE SAYS ITS URGENT WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" She said handing me the phone connected to her room. I shot up out of bed thinking it was Robin.

"Hello?" I said excitedly.

"Hey Finney, it's Bruce I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" I was confused. Sure me and Bruce have hung out before but never without Robin or Vance not there.

"Sure I have to be home by 8:00 my dad will kill me." I said. My dad's punishments were terrible. Depending on if he had a bad day at work or not, depended on how hard I got beat.

"Ok I'll see ya then." He said hanging up the phone. 

"Bye" I hung up the phone before going to get dressed. I decided to wear a pair of jeans and a black hoodie. I headed out of the door and walked a bit before walking up a front porch I recognized as Bruce's and knocked on the door.

"Hey, come on in" he said moving out of the way for me to come inside.

"Hey, thanks." I said walking in. 

"Sorry if I bothered you I just needed someone to talk to. And Vance is with Robin." My ears perked up a bit at the thought of Robin not being alone. I sat on the couch and Bruce joined me.

"So what's up?" I said leaning back a little.

"You asked Robin out right?" He asked looking a hesitant.

"Yeah, is there someone you like?" I said raising my eyebrows in snarky way.

"Yeah, I don't like Vance I love him. He's so kind and tough and caring." He said putting his hand up to his face to hide his red cheeks.

"Do you need help asking him out?" I asked standing up from the couch.

"Yeah, you and Robin are so cute together I just get to nervous and zone out ya know?" He said looking kinda sad.

"Well I have an idea!" I said excited to help my new friend. 

"What is it?" The taller boy asked.

"Why don't you write him a letter and give it to him." I said with a smile on my face. 

"That's a good idea Finney thanks. I knew I could count on you." He said getting up from the couch and walking to get some paper and a pencil. 

"Well I learn from the best." I said waving my hand dismissively. Bruce chuckled a bit at my stupid joke which made me happy I cheered him up a bit. We finished writing the letter and then the phone rang. Bruce walked over and answered it.

Bruce: 

Finney was helping me write a love letter to Vance when the phone rang. 

"BRUCE! I don't know what to do he's coughing up green stuff!" Vance shouted into phone panicked.

"Hold on V, me and Finney will be right over with some medicine, calm down you care about that kid to much." I said giggling a bit at how cute it was to see Vance panicked about Robin. 

"Ok I'll try and calm down. Also bring Finney, Robin hasn't shut the hell up about Finney since he went to sleep a couple hours ago." Vance said into the phone.

"Ok I'll see ya in a few V, bye"

"Bye B," he said hanging up the phone. I looked over to see Finney folding the letter shut. 

"Come on Finney, Robin wants to see you and Vance needs some medicine for him." I said sliding my shoes on.

"Ok!" He said jumping off of the counter and running to the living to get his shoes. Finneys always been my favorite kid out of Vance's friends. He was quiet, smart and kind. That's why I called him over to help me with Vance. We got Robins medicine and walked to Robins house. We rung the doorbell before I heard footsteps running down the stairs. The door flung open to Vance with puke on his shirt.

"YOU! Get in here!" He said yanking Finneys shirt collar and grabbing my wrist yanking us both inside. 

"Is he okay?" Finney said with worry written on his face.

"He's fine just go upstairs, he hasn't stopped pestering me since he woke up this morning." Vance said rolling his eyes and going to find Robins medicine. Once Finney was upstairs I walked Vance to the bathroom and helped him wash the puke off his shirt. 

"If you needed help you could've called" I said bending down to get some toilet paper. 

"I know but it's not your job to babysit him. I'm his best friend." He crossing his arms.

"Well I care about Robin and you too." I said cleaning his shirt.

"thanks B, I appreciate it. You going to get him medicine was enough." He said sighing with a smile on his face. I finished cleaning his shirt and went back to the kitchen. 

"Hey V, can I tell you something?" I said handing him the letter.

"What's this?" He said turning around to look me.

"Just read it please," I said stretching my arm out for him to take it.

"Alright" he said taking it and opening it slowly. My heart raced.

Vance:

I took the letter from Bruce's hands and read it.

"Vance,

I've never been great at telling people how I feel about them, but I'm sure about the way I feel about you. I like you Vance and always will.ever since the day at the hospital I couldn't get your stupid hair out of my mind. I hope you feel the same 

Love Bruce,"

I smiled at the "stupid hair part" I just set the letter on the counter a brought Bruce in for a hug. Which he happily returned.

"I love you too, Yamada." I said burying my face into his shoulder. 

"Hey V?"

"Mm?"

"Look who's standing behind you." He said giggling slightly. I turned my head to see Robin and Finney standing in the doorway of the kitchen holding hands. Robin was first to speak.

"I KNEW ITTTTT!" He shouted said walking towards me. He tripped over his own foot and fell to the ground taking Finney with him. 

"Robin! Are you okay?" Finney said rushing to his side. 

"Haha, I'm dying." He said laughing a little.

"What?" Finney said confused. 

"He's been like this the whole day don't worry Finn, he's just saying he's hungry." I said walking over to the pantry to make Robin some soup. 

"You two hungry?" I said putting robins soup in the microwave.

"Yeah," Bruce said coming to give me a hug from behind. I smiled at how much I loved him.

{I got to excited for this chapter so enjoy lol, I also love the whole "Robin being sick thing" I think it's funny as mess. Anyway I LOVE YOU GUYS STAY SAFE!!! ☺️♥️"