Robin

Warning this chapter contains mean slurs 

Vance:

"I told you that was a stupid idea!" Bruce screamed while we were running to find Finney and Robin.

"Vance if that shithead hurt my brother I swear!" Gwen shouted.

"Look their right there." I said running up to my window and pointing inside my van with my finger. Finney and Robin were asleep and holding hands.  

"Well they do look like their getting along."  Bruce said with a smile.

"Come on let's go home," I said searching for my keys. I jumped in the drivers seat and turned on the Van. We drove away and I decided to drop Bruce off first and Robin off last so we could talk.

Finney: 

Me and Robin decided to just wait in Vance's van since we couldn't find Bruce and Vance anyways.

"Hey Robin?" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah." He said turning to look at me. 

"Why did you get so protective when Donna was at my house?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't Finn it's cause I love you and don't wanna lose you." He said looking away.

"Well, Rob you shouldn't be threatened by Donna. I'd never leave you." I said grabbing his hand.

"I know Finn," he said laying his head on mine. I smiled feeling him kiss the top of my head and I started to fall asleep. 

Robin: 

I woke up gentle shaking on my shoulder. 

"ROB! Get up." Vance screamed. I looked up to see his blurry face. (Probably from being high.) 

"God V I'm going!" I said waking Finney up. 

"Hey Finn, get up Gwen's already inside." 

"Carry me." He said not opening his eyes. I wasn't in the mood to argue with him. 

"Alright fine!" I said getting out of the van and walking to Finneys side of the van. I picked Finney up and put him on my back and walking up to his front porch trying my best not trip. I pushed his front door open with my foot and walked upstairs to his room. I walked into his room and set him on his bed and tucked him in. 

"Goodnight Finn." I said pushing his hair out of his eyes and kissing his forehead. 

"I KNEW IT!" Gwen shrieked. I whipped around and whisperer shouted at her.

"SHHH! He's asleep." I said bringing my finger to my lips. 

"I knew it!" She whispered excitedly. I walked up to her.

"You won't tell anyone would you?" 

"Of course not Robin, I'm glad it's you!" It was cute to see how supportive Finneys little sister is and how much she liked me as her future brother in law.

"But you break his heart I'll break your face." She said punching my shoulder playfully. I walked out of Finn's house and shut the front door. I jumped into the passenger seat of the van smiling to myself.

"Seatbelt" Vance said turning the key to the van and driving off.

"I know dad, god." I said rolling my eyes and buckling the seatbelt.

"Rob, I wanna talk to you"

"Bout what?" I said turning my head to look at him. 

"Did you and Finney make up?" I remembered I was going to kill him.

"Oh yeah!" I smacked the back of his head.

"DAMNIT ROBIN! I have to drive!" He said slapping the back of my head.

"Haha! Worth it!" I said rubbing the back of my head. He dropped me off and I walked through the door seeing mom sitting on the couch with Mary. 

"Hey what's going on?" I said taking my shoes off and going to my room.

"Wait Robin I think there's something you wanna tell mom." Mary said with a sly grin on her face. My blood ran cold. I turned around and stood in front of the couch playing dumb.

"A- about what?" I said trying to hide my nervousness by playing with my fingers. 

"Go on Robin tell her" she said motioning her hands for me speak up.

"Ummm, I failed a math test." I said still trying to play dumb.

"Robin! The other thing!" She shouted just waiting for me to get the shit beat out of me.

"Ummmm, I got into another fight." Mary sighed seeing I wasn't gonna rat myself out.

"Fine Robin I tried to give you the chance to tell yourself." I shot her a pleading look and a look of fear.

"Mami, Robins a Faggot." She said I backed up a little bit on the verge of tears. Mom looked shocked. 

"I-I'm sorry mom" I said my voice about to cave from holding in the tears.

"Robin." She spoke. I was ready for the "get out of my house."  But she placed her hand on my cheek and rubbed a falling tear away from my face.

"I love you hijo." (Son) she turned to Mary and signaled for her to go to her room. When Mary was in her room mom spoke.

"Robin, quien es el Chico que te gusta." (Who's the boy you like.) 

"His names Finney, Finn for short. He's got semi long curly brown hair and he's my tutor. He's al so really pretty and smart." I said sitting on the couch with mom.

"Estoy orgulloso de ti hijo." (I'm proud of you son.) She said looking at me as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Thanks mami." I said falling asleep.

{hey luvs, sorry if it's short and shitty my eyes started bothering me while I typed this. I'll write along chapter tomorrow cause I'm running out of ideas feel free to write some things I should do in the book. I get out of school early tomorrow. I love you guys so much and Ty for all of the support on this book. I can't express how happy and lucky I am to share this story/fanfic with you guys! ☺️🥰😘}