"Better?"

(Time skip)

Robin:

"Can you just try to talk to her you might even like her!" Finney shouted walking off to first period.

"FINE! But you owe me!" I said parting ways with Finney to go my own class. I decided to skip as there was no way In hell I was going to try to talk to Donna. I hated English anyway it wasn't my best subject, not that I cared much anyway. I didn't like Donna because how close she got to Finney. I was walking to second period after hanging out in the bathroom the whole first period when I ran into someone. 

"Oh hi there! Your Robin right?" She said leaning down to help me up. 

"Yeah" I muttered.

"Well sorry mr grumpy pants!" She said turning to walk away. I walked to second period grumbling under my breath. I plopped down in the seat next to Finney and crossed my arms. I was glaring at the board when a note slide across the table. I picked it up and read it.

F: what's wrong?

R: I fucking hate her!

F:who?

R: Donna!

F: what did she do >:(

R: I ran into in the hallway and she called me "mr grumpy pants" and walked away!

F: oh I'm sorry I'll talk to her.

R: thanks Finn, meet me in the bathroom during lunch? :)

F: yeah! :)

I balled the note up and went to throw it away. I walked back over to my seat and sat down. I looked at Finneys hand and back up at Finn. I grabbed his free hand and set my face in my hand starring at the board. Finney looked nervous but held my hand throughout class. The bell rang and I stood up out of my seat and threw my textbook into my bag. I waited for Finney to bag his stuff up. He finished and we walked out of class and to the lockers down the hall. I stood on the opposite side of the locker and waited for Finney to grab whatever he was getting when I heard someone walking towards Finn. Donna.

"Hey Finney!" She squealed.

"Hey Donna." Finney said shutting the locker. I walked beside Finn and grabbed his hand. Donna looked confused but didn't say anything.

"Do you wanna walk to lunch with me and Rob?" He said grabbing my hand back.

"Sure!" She said. We walked to lunch with Finney in the middle of me and Donna.

"Hey Rob, I'm gonna get lunch brb." He said walking towards the lunch line with Donna. I grimaced seeing how close they were but ignored it and went to find Vance and Bruce.

"Hey Rob! Can I ask you something?" Bruce said putting his hands on the table. He was plotting something, I knew that when he played with fingers.

"Hey" I said laying my head on the table.

"What's wrong rob?" Vance said sticking his fork into his food.

"Nothing. What did you want to ask me?" I said lifting my head up slightly.

"I'm throwing a party Friday and wanted to know if you'd wanna go?" He said beginning to play with Vance's hand.

"Sure," I muttered turning my head to find Finney in the crowded lunch line. I found him walking over to the table without Donna. Now I could actually talk to him.

Finney:

I walked over to Robin and the others lunch table. Gwen was eating with her friends today so it was just us four. I walked over and put my lunch down on the table. 

"Hey Finn," Bruce said playing with Vance's hair. 

"Hey" I said spooning food onto my fork. I remembered Robin wanted to meet in the bathroom during lunch. 

"Ummm, Robin can we go get some water?" Ask grabbing my water bottle from my bag. He soon caught on to what I was doing.

"Sure Finn, come on" he said getting up and grabbing my hand. We walked out of the lunch room and into the bathroom. I sat on the sink and he stood in front of me.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I said swinging my feet slightly.

"I missed you" he said wrapping me into a hug. I hugged him back and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You've been with me the whole day except for maybe one hour." I said resting my head into his neck.

"One hour to long" he said pulling away from the hug a bit.

"Also I need help with math." Our noses were touching slightly.

"Ok, I just have to tell Gwen and get her to ask dad." 

"I love you Finney." He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Robin. But we better get back before we're late to class you know how Mrs. Bailey is." I said jumping off of the sink and grabbing my book bag. We walked to class and were five minutes late not that Robin cared though. We were in class learning about some president when a note glided across the table.

R: I liked the kiss :)

F: me too now pay attention. 

R:I'd rather pay attention to you.

F: you're gonna be begging for the notes later. 

R: Alright I get it. Class time. 

I slid the note back over to Robin who stuffed it into his pocket and set his head down on the desk. I reached for a piece of his hair and played with it while taking notes. The bell rang for school to be over and me and Robin made our way towards the exit. We were walking down the street when a black van pulled up beside us. 

"Would you kids like a ride?" The guy said rolling his window down.

"No we're good." Robin said picking up his pace a little. Once we were far away enough from the van I spoke.

"What was that all about." I said laughing lightly.

"The guy was weird wasn't he?" Robin said gripping my hand tightly. 

"Yeah I guess." I said walking up the front porch and waiting for Robin to open the door. We made our way upstairs to his room and flopped down on the bed.

{hey luvs, sorry I haven't posted in like two or three days I haven't felt the greatest but more is on its way soon. Love you guys STAY SAFE! :) ♥️}