Hopper

Robin: 

The last visit before got to go back to school soon came to an end. I smiled thinking of walking to school with Finney by my side as we had done before his attack. If anyone messed with him again I would end them. Vance pulled up to my house after dropping Gwen off first and dropping me off next. I waved him and Bruce goodbye and walked up to my front porch turning the key into the lock and opening it quietly. I luckily made it to my room without weakening anyone up. I didn't even bother changing my clothes I just took my shoes off and dozed off thinking of Finney.

Vance: 

"So do you wanna talk about it?" I said looking over to Bruce. He looked distraught and worried he had his knees pulled up to his face and his eyes were glossy.

"Yeah I mean you won't tell anyone, would you?" He said looking up from his knees and towards me.

"No B, not if you didn't want me to." I said averting my gaze from him.

"Ok well, this blonde girl come up to me today when I was leaving to go to your van" I turned my head towards him as I heard his voice start to cave. "She asked if I was free and I told her no, that my friend was in the hospital. And then she asked if I was free tomorrow. And I told her no because tomorrow I had plans with you which I wasn't about to change. And then." I pulled up to my driveway and took my hands off of the stirring wheel and looked at him. "V this isn't my house?" He said giggling a bit. "I know I was thinking maybe you could sleep here tonight?" I said hoping he'd say yes.

 "Vance i'd love to, but I don't have anything to wear" he said grabbing my hand.

"You could borrow something? I don't mind" I said grabbing his hand back.

"Alright, I guess I'll stay." He said in a tired voice. I smiled and he returned it before stepping out of the van and walking up to the front porch. I followed him and grabbed the key from under the mat and opening the door. I held it open for him and he stepped inside.

"Your house is nice V" 

"Oh uh thanks" I stuttered on my words.

"Come on my room is just down the hall" I said grabbing his hand and walking towards my room.

"Here you can borrow this" I said handing him a black t shirt and some red basketball shorts.

"Thanks V" he said taking them and leaving the room to go change in the bathroom. I got changed as well in my room. As soon I put my shirt on and seen Bruce standing in the doorway.

"Hey, that looks good on you" I said walking over and plopping down on my bed.

"Oh thanks V" he said with a blush and also made his way over to the bed. I pulled the covers over my head and turned over to look at Bruce. He looked so cute and calm when he slept. 

"I know you're looking at me" he said with his eyes closed.

"Maybe" I said in snarky voice. He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I did the same to him and we fell asleep shortly after. 

Robin:  

Today was Saturday and I missed Finney. I was happy he'd get to come back to school on Monday. I decided to go to Vance's house to pass time. I slipped my shoes and a red hoodie and bandanna on and headed for Vance's house. I walked up to his porch and and knocked on the door.

"Vance! It's Robin open the doorrrrr!" I said In a whiny voice. I heard shuffling for a few seconds before the door swung up to reveal a messy haired Vance and a baggy eyed Bruce standing behind him.

"What Robin it's 9:30 on a Saturday" he said pissed off.

"I don't know I'm bored can I come in?" I asked.

"Uhhh," he said turning his head to Bruce and back to me.

"Sure come on Rob" he said opening the door for me to step in. I walked in and Vance cleared his throat.

"Wheres Finney?" He asked.

"Oh he won't be discharged from the hospital until later this afternoon so I can't see him yet" I said kind of sadly. I missed Finney a lot but I knew it was best to let him have his space to pack up from the hospital. 

"So, why is Bruce here" I said turning around to head to the kitchen.

"Uhhhhh," Vance said before looking at Bruce.

"It's complicated I'll tell you later" he said taking Bruce's hand and walking towards his room.

Vance:

"I love/hate that little shit in there" I said shutting my bedroom door and walking over to Bruce.

"Awww come on V  he didn't mean to piss you off he just missed you is all. It's actually kinda cute if you think about it" he said defending Robin. I walked over to my closet and picked some clothes out for him. 

"Here" I said handing him a long sleeve black shirt and some jeans.

"Thanks V" he said taking them and leaving the room. I shut my door to get changed and was pulling my shirt over my head when I heard knocking. 

"Come in!" I shouted lightly. My door slowly opened to see Robin standing there.

"What now Rob." I said looking for my socks.

"What was that about?" He said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Look Bruce was upset and I didn't want him to be alone." I said sitting down next to robin putting my socks on.

"Oh ok would you like some cereal?" He said. I was glad he didn't ask the question further I didn't want to tell Robin why Bruce was upset last night.

"Yes please" I said to him before he left my room. Then Bruce walked in a few minutes later.

"Hey," he said sitting down beside me.

"Hey," I said.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me last night I don't know what I'd do without you." He said giving me a side hug. I smiled into the hug and wrapped my arms around his waist.

{hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Finney will be out of the hospital in the next chapter, which I'll write later today. Thank you all for your love and support on this book i can't put it into words how grateful I am so thank you luvs, :) ☺️♥️}